JD HPX Diesel Came Home Today!

/ JD HPX Diesel Came Home Today! #1  

JESSE1

Veteran Member
Tractor
JD 6400
I went to my JD dealer today and test drove a new HPX Diesel. Couldn't find a real good reason NOT to trade my Diesel 6x4 Gator for it. Definately easier on the kidneys! Rear suspension works real well. I like the two speed trans and being able to shift into and out of 4x4. Has a high mounted front radiator with a flip open hood with storage pockets. Also has the heavy-duty all terrain tires. It has four wheel disc brakes- a big improvement over the standard Gator.

Ordered the ROPS with rear work lights. Rubber floor mats, bed liner, receiver hitch and hydraulic bed lift are to be added. These are dealer installed and will take about a week to get in.

The Gator HPX seems to be well built and extremely sturdy. It'll take at least 25 hrs for the engine to start breaking in. I think it'll do just fine!

/ JD HPX Diesel Came Home Today!
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( but do you like it? )</font>

I liked it the first time I drove it. I've put 2 hours on it since I've gotten home; the cows have never been checked more! Really can appreciate the rear suspension. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif