JD2210

/ JD2210 #23  
You're very welcome. As you've probably gathered by now, PowerService DFA is an emulsifier (burn the water) whereas Stanadyne/Racor are demulsifiers (separate the water).

I don't think Deere has commented either way on the Yanmar diesels but it would be interesting to find out.

Fred

/ JD2210 #24  
Since we are on the subject of 2210, can you use a post hole digger?
I have seen something on this, but , as usual, can't remember.
If you can will it lift it high enough?

/ JD2210 #25  
The Landpride PD10 for one has a shorter yoke and boom length to accomodate sub-compact tractors. They say it works on the Kobuta BX series so it should work on the 2210.

/ JD2210 #26  
I do know a few guys useing a PH digger on a 2210 but ya gotta remember its a limited catagory 1 with limited lift height. I wouldn't hesitate to use one but If I needed warranty work I would skip the disscussions with the dealer about how well that new PH digger is workin, if ya know what I mean /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif Dave

/ JD2210 #27  
I stopped at the JD dealer on the way home. Talked to the guy about the PHD. He said fine as long as the shaft length is good. If the shaft is too long and bust the case then the warranty would be void.

/ JD2210 #28  
Just be cautious of that. Many dealers will make such claims to sell you a item but when it comes time for a major warranty repair it can be a whole different story. Dave

/ JD2210 #29  
hi

I've got the Speeco PHD sold at TSC with a 12 inch auger. It works fine on my 2210, only gives about 4 or 5 inches when lifted all the way up, some of the guys over on the Kubota forum have been using this one on the BX by drilling another hole in it. I guess if you need more lift then this you could just drill another hole in it.

Phil