JIC Fittings

/ JIC Fittings #1  

Adiredneck

Gold Member
Tractor
2006 Kubota L3400DT, Kubota L5240
Can anyone tell me what size "JIC" fittings I have on my L3400 going from loader valve to the hydraulic block? Also any idea of what size NPT is on the loader valve and the hydraulic block where it adapts to JIC?

I think the NPT size on the loader supply lines are 3/4, but the threads aren't exposed, so I can't tell for sure.

I'd like to place one order with Burden Supply and get it right the 1st time.

Thanks.

/ JIC Fittings #2  
Can anyone tell me what size "JIC" fittings I have on my L3400 going from loader valve to the hydraulic block? Also any idea of what size NPT is on the loader valve and the hydraulic block where it adapts to JIC?

I think the NPT size on the loader supply lines are 3/4, but the threads aren't exposed, so I can't tell for sure.

I'd like to place one order with Burden Supply and get it right the 1st time.

Thanks.

==================================================
==========================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================

A bit of a problem due to several factors what do you mean by block? is there a common oil block on the boom cross member for the bucket cylinders?

The hydraulic fitting on the hose end as well as the fitting on the block have identifying size stamped on the wrench flat of the fitting in the loader valve - you cannot go wrong there. use a very high powered flash light and a mirror to illuminate it if you have difficuly eyeballing it or simply break the hose and remove the fitting and take it to a NAPA store or TSC.

BE SURE TO RELIEVE ALL OIL PRESSURE BEFORE UNHOOKING THE LINES!!!!

leon