Jim57's Shibaura SD 2200 4X4 Repaired but with ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Jim57's Shibaura SD 2200 4X4 Repaired but with ??? #1  

Jim57

Veteran Member
Tractor
Shibaura SD2200 4X4
Jim57\'s Shibaura SD 2200 4X4 Repaired but with ???

Tractor's Ready for pickup. Hmmm... warranty or smoke screen??? Warranty covered part plus labor??? Compared to the quote under this to actual cost. What do you think??

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Ok the dealer wants $450.00 plus 4 hours labor to fix my tractor. I just do not have the money right now because I have a jeep payment coming up the 30th of August. My money has dwindled down to bare minimum. This project is going to have to go on hold for a while. Unfortunately I have no choice. I know this dealer will NOT fix the tractor under warranty and now I am afraid he may savatage my tractor if he keeps it any longer. Or at the least start charging me some kinda stupid storage charge. But atleast I have the land this far... surely things will come together soon. I believe God will take care of this somehow. Keep us in your prayers. God willing I will not let him down or the people in need.

Should I ask him to put back together so I can pick it up? Maybe I can find the part and fix it myself.

Jim
)</font>

I just got the following information from my attorney. This just isn't right but I will do what I have to do. Unfortunately I do not have the money to pick it up right now or on Monday. As you all know I was laid off myself. However... I do have a promising job prospect. I have went to the first interview and will go to the second interview on Monday. But, for now here is the info that was forwarded to me from my attorney from the dealership.

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( The tractor is ready. the labor charge is $520.00. He can pick-up the tractor Monday morning. He must bring certified funds for payment as to avoid any further problems. Just call after 8 am to advise when he will come. The guys might be at our other facility so I do not know if they will be here on Saturday or not. He can call if there is someone then he can make arrangements with them to pick up his tractor. Otherwise he can pick up the tractor on Monday no problems. )</font>

I think this actually shows me paying for all of it and my attorney doesn't see it. At any rate... there it is. What a long time to do without a tractor. From August 10th, 2005 until November 7th, 2005 ---- giving I can scrounge the $520.00 to pick up tractor.

Jim

/ Jim57's Shibaura SD 2200 4X4 Repaired but with ??? #2  
Re: Jim57\'s Shibaura SD 2200 4X4 Repaired but with ???

Not sure whether to say congratulations its finally done.....or I am sorry to hear its done /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif after all you have been through.
My prayer's are with you that it all works out someday!

/ Jim57's Shibaura SD 2200 4X4 Repaired but with ??? #3  
Re: Jim57\'s Shibaura SD 2200 4X4 Repaired but with ???

Please reply at the end of this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.