Jinma 304 Value

/ Jinma 304 Value #11  
I think that is a very reasonable price. We sell that package new (Farm Pro) for about $11,500 with the kOYKER loader. so you are saving $ 3600 for 100 hours, not too bad!
There are serveral avenues to get parts and service advice. the JINMA in all its different names might actually be the one of the "top three" brands now in its size class. I've heard that Farm Pro sold over 6000 last year alone, add the Nortracs and all the independent importers many of which are building up parts inventories to get into the aftermarket parts business.

/ Jinma 304 Value #12  
While some of the transportation and other costs have gone up, the price of a 254/284 tractor has stayed about the same, for the last 3-4 years. This is for one container orders, on docks of Shanghi. If you put all the newest options, like shuttle shift on them, they are a couple hundred more. Not 100% sure about 304, but suspect the same.

/ Jinma 304 Value #13  
Also there are other boards out there just to help the chinese tractor owner with problems he might encounter. Such as where dealers are, parts and or help in repair if you want to take that route. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Good Luck and enjoy. Get as much seat time as you can.

/ Jinma 304 Value #14  
Just wanted to say hello. Did you buy the Jinma 304? I bought a crate 304 in 2001 and has been ok. I am in Somerset California.