Jinma chipper shreader on ebay

/ Jinma chipper shreader on ebay #1  

vetteman

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota 4310
Does anyone know of this dealer on ebay? he has a new in crate Jinma chipper shredder no reserve 100% feedback Private auction newmajic for u is his name I am interested but hes in Arizona im in NY . Also how is the jinma chipper performance >? Thanks Wayne

/ Jinma chipper shreader on ebay #2  
Do a search under IMPELEMENTS for "Jinma chipper" or "chinese chipper review". You will find hundreds of posts concerning its value and abilities.
As for the dealer, I'd follow the usual Ebay precautions.
Mark

/ Jinma chipper shreader on ebay #3  
Oh, yes - it is NOT a shredder.
Mark

/ Jinma chipper shreader on ebay #4  
I believe that the guy in AZ is schill bidding (bidding on his own products). This is against eBay policy, and illegal in some areas. If you watch his post, it starts with no reserve, and magically jumps to around $1200 every time. This is backed up by the fact that he uses a "private auction" to prevent bidders from seeing if the same person is bidding successively. Also, look at his feedback history. There are 11 feedback entries from the same day in 1999, but nothing recent. His shipping is high, and you have to pay AZ sales tax if you pick it up in person. Doesn't look good.

/ Jinma chipper shreader on ebay #5  
I have sent this guy 2 e-mails about this in the past week about those chippers and he hasen't responded yet. I live about 2hrs north of Tuscon. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif Personally I would stay away from that place for now.

/ Jinma chipper shreader on ebay #6  
I E-mailed him and he got right back to me...

Shipping was reasonable to the Northeast...

Now on the other hand the guy from china best products that will ship to only a major city blah blah blah is woth watching also.

Buyer beware, pay with credit..pull the plug before 29 days if the deal goes south...did it once already I survived with my $$

/ Jinma chipper shreader on ebay #7  
If the guy is less than enthusiastic about having something picked up locally, or is hesitant for someone to come look before they bid, I would be very wary of the seller as well. I sell stuff that requires freight shipping somewhat regularly, and I would jump at the chance of having a buyer come pick the item up. It would be alot less of a hassle for the buyer to pick up than it is to organize shipping and crate everything up. Perhaps he has nothing for you to look at, and is having stuff drop shipped, hence the 4-6 week shipping quotes on his auction. Freight shipping I have set up has been a week at most, from Florida to California, and it only takes a couple days for the freight carrier to show up and pick up the crate.

/ Jinma chipper shreader on ebay #8  
I basically asked him how much for 1 of these items since I live just north of you and just pick it up. Like I said no response as of yet. I lived in Tuscon for a couple of years (not very big at the time) and when he had a tractor for sale only one or two were taken in town the rest of them I have no clue. But for the price your darn sure I wouldn't hesitate one bit to take time off work to go get one of them either.