Jobs Market isChanging

/ Jobs Market isChanging #111  
Is that why inflation is worldwide? I didn’t know that all other countries got stimulus checks.
Yes, since the economy is global and the US is the biggest player, our economic mistakes affect the whole world...also, some other countries also pumped money into the void.

/ Jobs Market isChanging #112  
It’s not the only reason for inflation, but more $$ following fewer goods, is inflationary. Yes. Poor monetary policy is a worldwide problem.

This administration has not been correct about ANYTHING that has happened in the economy. Less than 18 months ago, we weren’t going to see inflation…. Now it has morphed into denying what a recession is, as we enter a recession. It’s truly insane.

When we are touting how amazing it is that we just increased SSI payments by nearly 9%, while ignoring what that actually means, they are insane. Yes, because of the highest inflation in more than 40 years, and… raising SSI payments itself, being an inflationary policy 😂

Last edited:
   / Jobs Market isChanging #113  
Look up the loophole called footnote 563. Then look up who tried to fix it. Then look up who cancelled the fix. That person is responsible for today's inflation mess. ;)

/ Jobs Market isChanging #114  
Like the current administration parrots, it's 'transitory inflation' whatever that means. Sure don't seem transitory to me but what do I know (other than it's taking more and more dollars to buy less and less goods).

/ Jobs Market isChanging #115  
Companies are realizing that if those jobs can be fulfilled by a remote employee then they can be filled even better by an outsourced overseas contractor in India at an enormously reduced cost.
Late to the party. I was saying this a year or two ago somewhere and it was poo-pooed by another commenter. It might have been in YT comments to a video. I think I had also said with zoom meetings you might as well outsource some of those executive jobs too.

/ Jobs Market isChanging #116  
Everything is changing very quickly now and i am not sure it is for better. The business is not that easy as well at the moment.
First time in my life i made a difficult decision to use floatme services and even got in touch with their customer service here.
Hopefully next year will be better and we can close all the debts.

Last edited:
   / Jobs Market isChanging #117  
Look up the loophole called footnote 563. Then look up who tried to fix it. Then look up who cancelled the fix. That person is responsible for today's inflation mess. ;)
You can always tell when spinning on inflation. That footnote is about stock trading. Stocks prices are not part of inflation. That is why every website publishing that tripe is a political site and not an economics one.

/ Jobs Market isChanging #118  
You can always tell when spinning on inflation. That footnote is about stock trading. Stocks prices are not part of inflation. That is why every website publishing that tripe is a political site and not an economics one.
You just keep believing that.

/ Jobs Market isChanging #120  
Ohh the dreams of youth, how they beget the regrets of maturity.

A rather large number of those people who during the covid pandemic thought they could move to some beautiful remote location and work from home and made the howling mistake of buying (or worse Building) a home - - well they are facing a terror.

Companies are realizing that if those jobs can be fulfilled by a remote employee then they can be filled even better by an outsourced overseas contractor in India at an enormously reduced cost.

Ohhhh, Baby, hard times are coming.

View attachment 762633

With the collapse of sales, I was lucky enough to get invited to tag along with a buddy on his Millwright misadventures and I settled in doing more swing and position trading, as well as mechanical side jobs this summer to pay bills because the views are totally worth it.

52506664393_776a226132_k.jpg

52506588215_32fc77649c_k.jpg