John Deere 4000 cabs

/ John Deere 4000 cabs #1  

Hillbilly

Platinum Member
I was told by John Deere that in a couple of years they may start offering factory installed cabs on the John Deere 4000 series compacts.That would be great especially if that had factory installed A/C.

/ John Deere 4000 cabs #2  
Oh my.... I don't EVEN want to think about how much that option will cost!!

Terry

/ John Deere 4000 cabs #3  
The 4000 series tractors built for sale in Europe can be ordered with factory installed cabs including heat, AC, and radio. In my service manual it has a section for the cabs and related service items and repairs.

I wonder if it is possible to obtain one of the Europe spec cabs for our tractors here???? They sure look nice in the manual.

/ John Deere 4000 cabs #4  
tm2.gif

John Deere Compact Tractors 4000 Series w/ European Cab & front mounted 3-point hitch...
0000456axegfsrcz.jpg

CABS

Top your tractor off with a cab and there are two main benefits: You'll be more comfortable and you'll get more work done. Excellent visibility, snug seals and a standard heater make rain or snow delays a thing of the past
~~~from the web~~~

18-35197-JD5205JFMsignaturelogo.JPG

/ John Deere 4000 cabs
Guys,
I had asked John Deere about the cabs after seeing them on the European John Deere site
Here is the exact words John Deere told me about the cabs.<font color=blue> The cab that you saw on the European site it simply a drop on design
and is
not an intergrated cab according to the factory. They say that it is
very
expensive to design the intergrated cab but we will probably have one
in the
states in 2 to 3 yrs.
</font color=blue>
I have a John Deere CD parts catalog and it lists all of the parts for the cab on the CD,it also lists John Deere decals for tractors in French/Spanish etc..........Kind of neat to look and see what John Deere has to offer all the way down to a John Deere barbeque grill.

/ John Deere 4000 cabs #6  
Paint that european cab blue and I beleive you would have the same one shown in the european New holland advertisements. Maybe somebody here might have some info on who makes these cabs for the european tractors and how to obtain them.

/ John Deere 4000 cabs
That would be interesting.....

/ John Deere 4000 cabs #8  
I like the idea of a 3 pt hitch on the front. You could use a snow blower without having to see the chiropractor. /w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif