John Deere 4310

/ John Deere 4310 #1  

greg4x4

I have found A John Deere 4310 its a 2003 model with a 430 fel, it only has 30 hours on it. I can buy it for $14000 from an individual, it looks brand new and has all the options and runs great. This is a great buy is it not?

/ John Deere 4310 #2  
I own a 790 but I think the 43xx series tractor are one of the best combinations of power and size of the newer Deere tractors. I've recommended this machine to two friends, both of whom are very happy with their tractors.

Before I got my 790, I looked at a 4300 (sync shift with 280 hours). I really liked this machine but decided it was too big for my needs. I had never realized how close in size the 790's were to the 43xx machines. The 43xx tractors are quite a bit heavier then the 790's though.

Considering the low hours, I think you are looking at a really good deal!

/ John Deere 4310 #3  
All the options. Just curious which of all them///

2wd vs. MFWD

ePowrRevererser vs. eHydro

Cruise Control.

But it does sound like a great deal!

I may not have mentioned this before but - I Love My 4310!!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ John Deere 4310
It is a 4x4, load match, ehydro, cruise. I think just about everything they offer on this model.

/ John Deere 4310 #5  
Sounds fantastic. Build a new 3320 with loader on deere's configurator and you will see that you are saving a bundle!

/ John Deere 4310 #6  
Greg,

Here's a link to a sales guide for the 4310 that Mike posted in the JD FAQ thread. It's got lots of good information in it about this model.

/ John Deere 4310 #7  
oh yeah, The FAQ!!! Thanks Bill! I hope that it works out and we get them in other colors!

/ John Deere 4310 #8  
I've got a 4310, e-hydro, 4WD, etc. and ABSOLUTELY love it. Sounds like a great price for this machine -- I'd grab it without a second thought.

JEA

/ John Deere 4310 #9  
I've had a 4310 for more than a year and am very happy with it. Currently about 190 hours on it. 300 CX loader, ePower Reverse.

Does this tractor look like it has ony 30 hours? No signs of abuse, etc? I presume that is true.

In my opinion this is a good price. I think you will be very happy with it.

/ John Deere 4310
It looks brand new in everyway.