John Deere 5325

/ John Deere 5325 #1  

candersen10

Gold Member
Tractor
Cat 262c, NH TN75, JD 6430 premium, JD 5325, Kubota BX2200, Ford 1710HC, JD 333E, JD3720, Farmall 504, Farmall 404.
Hey,

I'm looking at quotes for a John Deere 5325 with the following specifications:
-12 by 12 or 24 by 24 power-reverser trani
-full front weights & grill guard
-1 rear remote valve
-Filled rear wheels
-Isolated operators station
-Sun-canopy or FOPS if available
-extend-able three point hitch bottom links

Any idea on a reasonable price to expect? I'd like to pay no more than around 30-32 for this machine. Also, what sort of experience have people had with this machine? Everyone I've heard from has seemed to like the machine.

/ John Deere 5325 #2  
Where are you located, that determines a lot of pricing structure.

/ John Deere 5325
I am located in Phoenixville, PA, about 45 minutes west of Philadelphia.

/ John Deere 5325
I've got one quote thus far.
$34,700 for John Deere 5325 with:
-MFWD
-24 by 24 power reverser
-Isolated open station
-1 remote valve
-grill guard
-telescoping draft links
-full front weights
-4 rear wheel weights
-canopy
I can also get $2,200 off this price if I pay all up front and don't do 0% financing

Does this sound like a decent price? I want something new that will be dependable for a long time and this seems like such a machine.

/ John Deere 5325 #5  
That's a great series utility tractor. I did a lot of research in these tractors and the new Kubota M series tractors. I wanted something bigger and stronger than my L5030HSTC, but not too big. I ended up buying a JD 5425 cab tractor. I can't really help you on comparing prices because mine is a cab model and I have the FEL with QA and the HD John Deere Worksite Pro 84" skid steer bucket on the front of mine. I also have 3 rear remotes as well as a front remote open to run a grapple, angle blade, or snow blower etc. I also had the rear AG tires filled; which sort of created an issue. I was now coming in too heavy to do any work up around the house.

So, that's why I just finished installing a new set of R4's for summer use. I'll most likely use the R4's most of the time but put the R1's on if I'm going to do a lot of plowing or work in muddy sloppy areas. I just did some FEL digging with the R4's on and it seems to pull just as hard in dry hard dirt with them as it did with the R1's. Anyway, good luck with your new purchase. I liked the Kubota M series tractors just fine, but for some reason I just preferred the JD's.

/ John Deere 5325 #6  
The cash price sounds decent. They are fairly pricey tractors but IMHO are the nicest utilities around.

/ John Deere 5325 #7  
I'm very pleased with my 2 year old non-cab 5325 with power reverser. I have used it for land clearing and field mowing. I have the standard platform with FEL and BH. You're pricing seems in the ballpark. I would expect ~10% discount on the tractor with extras discounted deeper to ~15%.

/ John Deere 5325 #8  
I would skip on the 24/24 transmission unless you really need the low speeds. If you don't need the 24/24 it won't be much value added if you ever try to sell it. The price you recieved is about right for your area and the cash discounts get it down even better. Sent you a PM.