John Deere Gator, Kubota, or ... for wet field UTV chores?

/ John Deere Gator, Kubota, or ... for wet field UTV chores? #31  
We use ours to haul pavers, flagstone, dirt, branches, etc on our propety. The second row seats fold down to give more bed capacity.

Also takes drives on back roads in the country. They are loud, as most SXS are, but we use aviation headsets to talk to each other.
Our can-am product is sure quiet.

/ John Deere Gator, Kubota, or ... for wet field UTV chores? #32  
Our can-am product is sure quiet.
Yes, quiet and smooth riding. I didn’t want to spend more than 14K, so it was between the Kawasaki Mule and the Can Am Defender... for work around the property. The Can Am had larger wheels and better clearance. Otherwise, I would have chosen the mule as it too has a good size bed and is lower in price.

/ John Deere Gator, Kubota, or ... for wet field UTV chores? #33  
For my chores I like a non hst buggy. I have ran gators, botas, mules and rangers. Like the mules the most, then gators and rangers and last is the hst bota. Friend down the road has a kioti buggy I really like, its diesel, belt drive and has great low and high speed manors and its pretty quit compared the the dsl gator and bota I have/had.

/ John Deere Gator, Kubota, or ... for wet field UTV chores? #34  
I was thinking a Kubota so I test drove one. It was so slow I wanted to fall asleep, but it was so loud I couldn't. Kawi Mx-Pro is working out great.

496A4968.jpg

/ John Deere Gator, Kubota, or ... for wet field UTV chores? #35  
^that gave me a chuckle

/ John Deere Gator, Kubota, or ... for wet field UTV chores? #36  
I really think the mule is the best work/value machine out there. I have a Gator also (835r) it's nice but reinforces the fact that follows the ridiculous price of green and their part$.
I also wouldn't have a hst side by side. For those belt haters, are you aware that this same drive systems are on snowmobiles that are sporting 175 horsepower and up?

/ John Deere Gator, Kubota, or ... for wet field UTV chores?
My Gleaner Model A combine was belt drive as well! That was a few years ago too!!!

/ John Deere Gator, Kubota, or ... for wet field UTV chores? #38  
Test drive a Honda Pioneer 700-4. Max speed is 43 mph but has a dump bed. 4wd and power steering. No belt drive.
My dad has a belt drive on a large farm. Over fifty thousand animals. Had it since 2007. Averages 3500 miles a year. Pull 16' tandem axle trailers. Pull calves. Has a pile of tools in it always. Tool box across front of bed. If he needs to pull a 75 horse tractor a half mile to the shop, we use the ATV, if that's what we are on. We use the coon dog crap out of it. Pull vehicles. Never have put a drive belt on it.

/ John Deere Gator, Kubota, or ... for wet field UTV chores? #39  
I really think the mule is the best work/value machine out there. I have a Gator also (835r) it's nice but reinforces the fact that follows the ridiculous price of green and their part$.
I also wouldn't have a hst side by side. For those belt haters, are you aware that this same drive systems are on snowmobiles that are sporting 175 horsepower and up?
And on old skid steers.

/ John Deere Gator, Kubota, or ... for wet field UTV chores? #40