John Deere Gator S4 - 4 Seater

/ John Deere Gator S4 - 4 Seater #1  

SJay

Gold Member
Tractor
Bobcat CT225 Tractor, John Deere 4x2 Gator, Husqvarna Zero Turn, John Deere Buck 650 ATV
I had posted before about my desire to get a Kubota X1140. Wife finally got to see one and did not like the seating. So we looked at a 2019 Gator 825 S4, 4 seater and she loved it. Nice machine, obviously not the same work horse the Kubota would be, but that’s OK.

We currently have a 4x2 Gator with 600 hours on it (it is about 17years old).

Looking to replace it with something that can haul the grandchildren and my wife.

Question, does any have one - likes or dislikes?

Thanks

/ John Deere Gator S4 - 4 Seater #2  
I had posted before about my desire to get a Kubota X1140. Wife finally got to see one and did not like the seating. So we looked at a 2019 Gator 825 S4, 4 seater and she loved it. Nice machine, obviously not the same work horse the Kubota would be, but that’s OK.

We currently have a 4x2 Gator with 600 hours on it (it is about 17years old).

Looking to replace it with something that can haul the grandchildren and my wife.

Question, does any have one - likes or dislikes?

Thanks

Which package did you look at?

/ John Deere Gator S4 - 4 Seater
Had a roof, front grill guard and bed liner

/ John Deere Gator S4 - 4 Seater #4  
The 825i would be a great choice!

/ John Deere Gator S4 - 4 Seater #5  
I don't recall the series numbers but I test drove a few gators recently,
the unit with the wide bench seat, drove and rode nicely and I really liked it,
till it was time to apply the parking brake.
It was foot operated and quite high it took a high leg lift to get a foot on it.
Kind of slow and clumsy for me.
The smaller one with 2 wide seating had the hand brake between the seats much handier for me,
unfortunately JD and I couldn't agree on a good price.

/ John Deere Gator S4 - 4 Seater #6  
I don't recall the series numbers but I test drove a few gators recently,
the unit with the wide bench seat, drove and rode nicely and I really liked it,
till it was time to apply the parking brake.
It was foot operated and quite high it took a high leg lift to get a foot on it.
Kind of slow and clumsy for me.
The smaller one with 2 wide seating had the hand brake between the seats much handier for me,
unfortunately JD and I couldn't agree on a good price.

Be sure to check tractorhouse.com for lightly used UTV’s

We are coming to the end of local fair and rodeo events, where you can find really nice low hour units that have been loaned out to these events or organizations from local dealerships.

/ John Deere Gator S4 - 4 Seater #7  
Be sure to check tractorhouse.com for lightly used UTV’s

We are coming to the end of local fair and rodeo events, where you can find really nice low hour units that have been loaned out to these events or organizations from local dealerships.

I had about decided to go with a Kawasaki Mule Pro-fx after a couple of dealers and lot of dickering had got the price down decently, then I went for a few hour drive just to look at this thing, we agreed on a price after awhile and it followed me home so I'm not looking anymore now.
on trailer.jpg warrior 3.jpg

/ John Deere Gator S4 - 4 Seater #8  
I had about decided to go with a Kawasaki Mule Pro-fx after a couple of dealers and lot of dickering had got the price down decently, then I went for a few hour drive just to look at this thing, we agreed on a price after awhile and it followed me home so I'm not looking anymore now.
View attachment 614981 View attachment 614982
Looks nice. What is it?

/ John Deere Gator S4 - 4 Seater #9  
Looks nice. What is it?

It's a Bennche warrior 800, a wide 3 seater with an 800 cc liquid cooled twin, front and rear diff locks and a good suspension, on 27" tires.
It has been a good utility vehicle so far, good ride, quick when needed but also able to just putt along around when checking cows and calves.
It's also an all steel body with an electric dump.

/ John Deere Gator S4 - 4 Seater #10  
It's a Bennche warrior 800, a wide 3 seater with an 800 cc liquid cooled twin, front and rear diff locks and a good suspension, on 27" tires.
It has been a good utility vehicle so far, good ride, quick when needed but also able to just putt along around when checking cows and calves.
It's also an all steel body with an electric dump.
Where do you buy those?