John deere loader specs.

/ John deere loader specs. #111  
Wow, if either one of you cut your finger I think you would bleed green:laughing:

I don't know about from my finger, but maybe from my green thumb.

/ John deere loader specs. #112  
I don't know any farmers who run Kubotas every day. Just firemen who do tractor work on the side. They seem to be crazy about them. Go figure.

/ John deere loader specs. #114  
Do you know any long time farmers that run Kubotas? :) Great thread!

/ John deere loader specs. #115  
All the farmers I know, only run one brand of tractors. (not all of them choose the same brand, but what I mean is the brand they choose, is what all of their equipment is). And their brand of choice is simply because thats what their dad ran, and their dads dad ran. Certainly not because it is the best brand, even though that is what they were raised all their lives to believe.

/ John deere loader specs. #116  
Not too many real Farmers on here. I like the Orange myself.

/ John deere loader specs. #117  
Do you know any long time farmers that run Kubotas? :) Great thread!

The long time Farmers I know run Caterpillar or Fendt...

Some real long time farmers that are no longer with us had Fords going back through the family albums.

Short time Farmers run Deere, New Holland and Kubota with more Kubota every year...

My brother is planting 10 acres or grapes and just bought his first ever tractor and it's an L3800hst Kubota

/ John deere loader specs. #118  
   / John deere loader specs. #119  
Not too many real Farmers on here. I like the Orange myself.
120 acre family farm here. We have a 1988 Belarus 525, 2013 Massey Ferguson 1643, 1980 John Deere 850, 1953 Ford Jubilee TLB, 1946 Ford 8N.

/ John deere loader specs. #120  
We're right near 1000 acres and we've got a ford, a Massey, a gleaner, a couple deeres and a couple case. We've got a farmer down the road who runs kubotas but he's in debt