John deere loader specs.

/ John deere loader specs. #62  
Anything for a Tax break.

/ John deere loader specs. #65  
I wonder if JD donates to the University of Nebraska Testing Labs. I wonder why the "off brands" don't make their tractors available for testing?

/ John deere loader specs. #66  
Wrong....the sleeves can be purchased with matching pistons and rings that require zero machine shop work. Any average home mechanic can re-sleeve an 8N.

http://www.ntractorclub.com/howtos/pdfs/9N-Engine-Overhaul-Part1.pdf

First of all, let me state that for a person who is "objective", it seems like you have only been able to only lift a sentence from this article that suits your purpose. This is possible, but in many cases not possible.

-engine block is cracked which the article describes
-needs to be machined to have larger more recommended sleeves
-sleeves could be machined and oversized pistons put in for same price as sleeves cutting out the removal/install process

It would appear to me removal of the dry sleeves would be much more of a bear than wet sleeves. Although I wear glasses my eyes are not broke.

From my own experience I have had a flathead Ford 239 engine rebuilt in the past. It was not the first engine to finally end up in my pickup. The original one ended up in the dumpster and, although I love my old Ford, I am aware of its character.

Please do not misrepresent yourself as "objective". You not representing all facts although I did enjoy reading the article. Thanks for sharing.

/ John deere loader specs. #67  
I wonder if JD donates to the University of Nebraska Testing Labs. I wonder why the "off brands" don't make their tractors available for testing?

What brands do use the service and what brands don't ?

/ John deere loader specs. #68  
What brands do use the service and what brands don't ?

HERE IS A LINK to their website. You can have a look. It's pretty interesting that they were established in 1919 by law as the "official" tractor testing lab of the United States. Lots of good reading.
To answer your question, Kubota has maybe 12 tractors on the list, Kioti and LS has none. John deere has maybe 200, Agco has maybe 1/2 as many. But all the more "traditional" brands such as Massey, Agco, Case, New Holland have quite a few tractors in the database, but JD seems to have many more than the others.
It would be nice if more manufactures participated. The lab does a good job of measuring sound, power, torque, fuel consumption and weight distribution....All the things that are widely speculated and debated on this forum.

/ John deere loader specs. #69  
HERE IS A LINK to their website. You can have a look. It's pretty interesting that they were established in 1919 by law as the "official" tractor testing lab of the United States. Lots of good reading.
To answer your question, Kubota has maybe 12 tractors on the list, Kioti and LS has none. John deere has maybe 200, Agco has maybe 1/2 as many. But all the more "traditional" brands such as Massey, Agco, Case, New Holland have quite a few tractors in the database, but JD seems to have many more than the others.
It would be nice if more manufactures participated. The lab does a good job of measuring sound, power, torque, fuel consumption and weight distribution....All the things that are widely speculated and debated on this forum.

There is quite a few "Off Brands" in there including Kubota, Daedong and Fendt. JD has way too many models that's why there is more.