John Deere mower deck

/ John Deere mower deck #1  

2458n

Veteran Member
I purchased a mower deck for a john deere last Saturday. E0670 serial 117912m. With this information I tried to purchase a belt for the blades from a five store JD dealership.
Koenig has a separate store for their small stuff so I was surprised that they could not look it up without the tractor model it came from. Can anyone tell me what I have?

/ John Deere mower deck #2  
A pic of the deck would help, also what tractor is this going on, and the approximate width of the deck. This info would help narrow down the search greatly.

/ John Deere mower deck #3  
   / John Deere mower deck
Thank you for your replies. I am trying to replace the original deck on a 212. It has been patched over the years and only has one bolt to attach the spindle instead of three as designed. The stamped pocket has rusted away.

/ John Deere mower deck
The person who was having the sale husband had died 10 years earlier. There was one 110 that had a snowblower on it. He also had six GE 36 volt electric tractors. Snow blower on these had their own 36 volt motor.

/ John Deere mower deck
Reference John Deere parts very helpful. Part #M41960 at 102.30 inch in length maybe what I need. I bought a few other rusted out decks over the years and am glad I did seeing some of the prices.