John Deere OEM Easy Change Conversion Kit

/ John Deere OEM Easy Change Conversion Kit
Hi guys, I bought the John Deere OEM easy change conversion kit and the conversion kit's oil drainpipe is way too short to clear the Z365R's Chassie. Therefore, I purchased the Briggs and Stratton's engine drain hose, which is much longer than the easy change conversion's drainpipe but, still not long enough to clear the Z365R's Chassie and prevent oil spilling on the Chassie or rear tire, while draining engine oil. My challenge now is to find a way to add another three or four inches to my Briggs hose so I could bend the hose to the rear and drain the oil past the chassie.

Attachments

• IMG_2906[1].JPG
    IMG_2906[1].JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 77
  • IMG_2910[1].JPG
    IMG_2910[1].JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 65
  • IMG_2915[1].JPG
    IMG_2915[1].JPG
    2 MB · Views: 73
  • IMG_2916[1].JPG
    IMG_2916[1].JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 66
Last edited:
   / John Deere OEM Easy Change Conversion Kit #12  
Hi guys, I bought the John Deere OEM easy change conversion kit and the conversion kit's oil drainpipe is way too short to clear the Z365R's Chassie. Therefore, I purchased the Briggs and Stratton's engine drain hose, which is much longer but still not long enough to clear the Z365R's Chassie to prevent oil spilling on the Chassie while draining engine oil. My challenge now is to find a way to add another three or four inches to my Briggs hose.
Check out Drainzits.

/ John Deere OEM Easy Change Conversion Kit #13  
Hi guys, I bought the John Deere OEM easy change conversion kit and the conversion kit's oil drainpipe is way too short to clear the Z365R's Chassie. Therefore, I purchased the Briggs and Stratton's engine drain hose, which is much longer but still not long enough to clear the Z365R's Chassie to prevent oil spilling on the Chassie while draining engine oil. My challenge now is to find a way to add another three or four inches to my Briggs hose.
If you would show a pic or two, you likely would get some helpful suggestions to make it work. ;)
Sounds like you are on the right track.

If you would show a pic or two, you likely would get some helpful suggestions to make it work. ;)
Sounds like you are on the right track.

Attachments

• IMG_2910[1].JPG
    IMG_2910[1].JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 71
  • IMG_2916[1].JPG
    IMG_2916[1].JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 63
  • IMG_2906[1].JPG
    IMG_2906[1].JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 65
  • IMG_2907[1].JPG
    IMG_2907[1].JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 69
   / John Deere OEM Easy Change Conversion Kit #16  
MIU14391 is the oil drain hose for a Z255. Maybe?

I don't know the length of the MIU14391, Z255's engine oil drain hose. However, the Briggs and Stratton oil drain hose #1723165SM is the one I uploaded in my post.
I have decided to try a three-inch 3/8" iron pipe to the oil drain opening on the engine to extend my Brigg's 1723165SM hose to make it longer exit the mower chassis without making a mess when draining the oil

Last edited: