John Deere X300 bagger lid seal

/ John Deere X300 bagger lid seal #1  

drec

Tractor
John Deere, 2305 x300
I have a John Deere X300 bagger with a M120610 lid that has a bad seal. It looks like a regular (car type) weatherstrip. When ever I mow, grass blows up through the seal and I'm covered with grass. I checked on partscatalog.deere.com trying to come up with a part number and didn't score. Previous to this, I ordered what I thought was a correct part number and ended up with a UC12571; which didn't look like the cross section of the seal that is there, is about 20" long and is about 3' too short. Any help would be appreciated.

/ John Deere X300 bagger lid seal #3  
Could perhaps look for bulk gasket material that is either the same or similar. i would not be surprised to find they used something off the shelf as it makes an engineer's life easier. Mcmaster is always a good place to start

/ John Deere X300 bagger lid seal
   / John Deere X300 bagger lid seal
Could perhaps look for bulk gasket material that is either the same or similar.
Thanks for the thought, this is what I was going to do if I couldn't find the correct part number. One of the downsides of getting old, I try not to waste my time looking for things. I've spent my life fixing and adapting; which isn't what I was looking forward to this time.

/ John Deere X300 bagger lid seal #6  
Thanks for the thought, this is what I was going to do if I couldn't find the correct part number. One of the downsides of getting old, I try not to waste my time looking for things. I've spent my life fixing and adapting; which isn't what I was looking forward to this time.
I get that point more than you know!