Joystick control for minihoe curl

/ Joystick control for minihoe curl #1  

ddonnell

Silver Member
I think I read here that someone tinkered with some sort of secondary control lever(?) mounted on the joystick that would control the minihoe bucket curl and bypass the use of the auxiliary PTO lever. Did I dream this, and if not, does anyone have pictures/descriptions of this modification or a link to it?

/ Joystick control for minihoe curl #2  
ddonnell said:
I think I read here that someone tinkered with some sort of secondary control lever(?) mounted on the joystick that would control the minihoe bucket curl and bypass the use of the auxiliary PTO lever. Did I dream this, and if not, does anyone have pictures/descriptions of this modification or a link to it?

You cold use an electric diverter valve operated by a momentary switch on the joystick handle. Search for "diverter" in all of TBN threads. There are several neat installs documented on TBN for various tractor brands.

/ Joystick control for minihoe curl #3  
I modified my aux PTO control by making a control lever for it on the left side of the steering wheel. There's pictures and a description here somewhere, but I can't find it with Search. There's also posts about a couple of other alternative methods of doing the same thing.

/ Joystick control for minihoe curl #4  
   / Joystick control for minihoe curl #6  
MossRoad said:
Hard to believe that was four years ago, Charlie! You and yours have a merry Christmas and happy holiday season. :)

It still works. Unlike my memory. Took a while to find the thread. :p