Loader Joystick upgrade

/ Joystick upgrade #1  

Mike1283

Tractor
2021 LS MT352HC
Any do any joystick mods to make more comfortable to use while sitting back in the seat

/ Joystick upgrade #2  
I changed the "stem" to a curved style. With that you can adjust to a position that fits you better. You would also need a new knob more than likely as the factory one is not a screw on style.

Last edited:
   / Joystick upgrade #3  
It is so weird that this thread popped up. :devilish:

I am about (hopefully within the next several days) to publish my latest YT video on this subject!

Things have been slow for me lately, regarding my YT channel. Been busy with other projects and neglecting doing any shop work or tractor work.

But to answer the question, there are a few different upgrades you can do, to make the loader joystick better.

/ Joystick upgrade #4  
I basically just lengthened the rod about 6". Made a big difference, including being better to 'feather' the movement.

I thought I still had a pic of it, but no....
If I remember correctly, I used a length of 3/8" x 1/16" wall tubing, cut the heads off of 2 -10mm bolts, and inserted into both ends of the tubing. Tack welded the studs onto the tubing. The factory knob screws right on as well as the tubing to the factory joystick mount.

I sat on the tractor in a comfortable position, extended my arm out like grabbing the joystick, and measured the distance between my hand and the original stick. Ended up being about 6 inches longer.

/ Joystick upgrade #5  
PCABE5, were you able to buy a new curved joystick stem or did you fab up one??

/ Joystick upgrade #6  
PCABE5, were you able to buy a new curved joystick stem or did you fab up one??
I bought mine. Depending on where you position it, the handle is angled back and to the left making it an easier grab. But you can adjust it to the angle that suits you best.

/ Joystick upgrade #8  
Yes, but generally not during loadering....:)

/ Joystick upgrade #9  
I took mine off. They were too low to be useful, and in the way when folded up. I rest my arm on the fender.

/ Joystick upgrade #10  
I took mine off. They were too low to be useful, and in the way when folded up. I rest my arm on the fender.
The adjustments for that must not have had enough adjustment range??

Tractor & Equipment Auctions

International 2400 Salvage Tractor (A33041)
International 2400...
TAKEUCHI TL8R-2 TRACK SKID STEER (A32908)
TAKEUCHI TL8R-2...
Allied 999E Rammer (A32803)
Allied 999E Rammer...
Kbh Boll Buggy (A33041)
Kbh Boll Buggy...
2024 AGT H13R Mini Excavator (A32932)
2024 AGT H13R Mini...
SuperVac Vacuum Cleaner & Greenlee 690 Blower & Vacuum (A33349)
SuperVac Vacuum...