Just a little dangerous.... imo

/ Just a little dangerous.... imo #21  
His design is seriously lacking. Aside from the obvious shortcomings the loader needs to sit tight the wheels vs sticking off 3 feet.
It probably does just what he designed it to do. I doubt you know his design criteria to judge wether it lacking or not.

/ Just a little dangerous.... imo #22  
It probably does just what he designed it to do. I doubt you know his design criteria to judge wether it lacking or not.

I know it would lift far more if the bucket was moved back.

/ Just a little dangerous.... imo #23  
I know it would lift far more if the bucket was moved back.
Dont you get it? Maybe he does not need it to lift 'far more.'

Everything someone makes does not have to be the bestest ever design to lift the mostest or be the fastest, etc. He simply made a cool little loader. Y can't that just stand as a nice little piece of work for what it is?

/ Just a little dangerous.... imo #24  
I'm hoping that it is a photoshop. It is already overloaded and unstable.

/ Just a little dangerous.... imo #25  
I guess this was the motivation.

/ Just a little dangerous.... imo #26  
That might have been the motivation, but notice how much further back the lift arm "towers" are, and how much closer the bucket is to the front of the mower. This will allow for actually lifting a load of dirt. Not just a load of feathers. I imagine the electric zero turn's battery also offers some ballast. It turns the concept into something you can actually do some work with and do work that a tractor, even a small one would have a lot of trouble operating in confined spaces.

/ Just a little dangerous.... imo #27  
Dont you get it? Maybe he does not need it to lift 'far more.'

Everything someone makes does not have to be the bestest ever design to lift the mostest or be the fastest, etc. He simply made a cool little loader. Y can't that just stand as a nice little piece of work for what it is?

Even if he only wants to move buckets of feathers it would still be more stable and have better traction if it was moved back. But I’m really doubting the builder built this with the intent of moving feathers. They probably intended of actually doing work with this.

/ Just a little dangerous.... imo #28  
Kill joy ... It was fun building it. Waste of money but many fun things are...

/ Just a little dangerous.... imo #29  
I'm hoping that it is a photoshop. It is already overloaded and unstable.
Guarantee if a grown man was to go sit in that bucket, the rear wheels would come off of the ground. The FEL pivot point is way to far forward as is the bucket itself.

• Good Post
Reactions: JWR
   / Just a little dangerous.... imo #30  
I would bet a dollar he was extremely disappointed with it the first time he used it. Lets ask him.