Just bought a new tractor! DK6010SE -

/ Just bought a new tractor! DK6010SE - #1  

Destr0

Tractor
2019 Kioti DK6010SE 07 New Holland TC30
Was looking at the CK4010 they had - was approved on the deal but my old tractor (2007 TC30) was too small - yes the CK was newer and more powerful but I was afraid the CK was not going to be big enough and I would want more tractor sooner rather than later. Went back to the dealership to talk about ordering a DK45 rather than buying the CK4010 they had in stock. Wouldn't you know it but in the 5 days since we were there last time they got in the DK60 - well the 60 is getting delivered this afternoon!

This will be my second tractor (third I have owned) - keeping the old TC30 for brush hogging and post digging - Tractors are used for our horse boarding business. 32 Acres, 34 stall barn boarding facility. I have a couple new fences to run but we are in Indiana so no hills - nice level ground.

Last edited:
   / Just bought a new tractor! DK6010SE - #2  
Re: Just bought a new tractor! DX6010SE -

Where at in IN?

/ Just bought a new tractor! DK6010SE -

South Bend - Bought at Weaver Ag in South Bend.

/ Just bought a new tractor! DK6010SE - #4  
With 32 acres you won't regret getting the DK.

Off topic: Our son bought a CK last year and it was just too small for what he is doing. He was trying to stay away from a DPF but didn't like the Kubota L2501. The CK series offered a lot of features for the money. I tried to get him to look at a larger Kioti but he wouldn't do it. He's got over 2100 hours on his L3940 and decided to go back with another Kubota.

With 32 acres you won't regret getting the DK
That is pretty much what I was thinking! The price difference of the tractor on hand and the one I wanted to order was only about $2k - We just bought the place in May - the TC30 was included in the purchase. Moving tons of manure it struggles. It does fine with the Arena drag - but I can only push about 50% of what the bucket can grab or it bogs down and lugs the engine- and that is with 60 bucket. New tractor should do much better and 72 bucket will move more still.

Selling second loader (Woods LC102 if anyone needs one) but keeping old tractor- putting post hole (9 auger) and 60 rotary mower on it.

Last edited:
   / Just bought a new tractor! DK6010SE - #6  

South Bend - Bought at Weaver Ag in South Bend.

Ah, Bought my NX5010 from their Wakarusa store earlier this week, just awaiting delivery. Hopefully I get the call today.

I had gone to the S Bend store Saturday to look at the CK tractors - went to the Wakarusa store today after getting approved to buy the CK just to check out the DK tractor (and bought it - but through the SBend Store).