Just bought an l4060

/ Just bought an l4060 #21  
I operate on the road frequently. 16 mph dead flat, 18 down steeper grades.

/ Just bought an l4060 #22  
Same as Rj. Once in awhile the dream-o-meter reads 17 on flat ground. I too have the factory 3rd function. Don’t have anything to use it with yet. How many rear remotes did you get? I went to hydraulic top link a year or so ago, really like it. I have the BH92 backhoe so I can’t do TnT (or so I’m told). I have a seat cover I took off when upgraded to air ride. PM me your address and you can have it. Here’s a pic of it.

Jeff

IMG_0403.jpeg

/ Just bought an l4060 #23  
X2 on the hydraulic toplink. Installing and adjusting implements is sooooo much easier.

/ Just bought an l4060 #24  
I think it’s been decided
But definitely go with the OEM Kubota 3rd function..
I normally always would prefer WRLong.
BUT
On the Grand Ls with the throttle up switch,
The only joystick handle that is ergonomic, while maintaining the throttle up switch is the Kubota one.

/ Just bought an l4060
Absolutely loving this tractor. The shift on the fly for turtle or rabbit mode is a very nice feature. Love it with bush hogging. Its def earning its keep already. Need to get a 7 foot hog now.

Attachments

• 4BEEC2E4-B32A-4428-8F60-F9FC8CEC761B.jpeg
    4BEEC2E4-B32A-4428-8F60-F9FC8CEC761B.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 52
   / Just bought an l4060 #26  
What top speed do you all get out of your l4060? Spec sheet says itll do 16.8 best i can get is 15 on the road. Stall guard was on though. Would that cut it back at all?
Is it rated at 16.8 with the size/style of tires you have on your tractor?

/ Just bought an l4060
Is it rated at 16.8 with the size/style of tires you have on your tractor?
Not sure. Book just says 16.8 and nothing about the tires. Mine has the r4 tires on it.

/ Just bought an l4060 #28  
Not sure. Book just says 16.8 and nothing about the tires. Mine has the r4 tires on it.
Speedometer on mine tops out at 14mph 9n the flat. 15 downhill with a tailwind. Pretty sure it's configured correctly for my tires. R4s, whatever the standard L4060 size is.

I'd imagine the bigger tires on the L6060 & L4760 make for a little more speed.

/ Just bought an l4060 #29  
When some tractor specs show only one max speed, they are generally rated with the largest of the "standard" tire options offered for that tractor, since this results in the highest stated speed (often, this seems to be the R1 "Ag" style tires). If you are running one of the other offered tires, your max speed will be lower.

Last edited:
   / Just bought an l4060 #30  
I've got to chime in here and recommend Specialty Repairs Custom Mods; they worked with me to fit some of their products for my Kioti and I've been nothing but impressed. Paul and Kathy were wonderful to work with, and I like to give them props any time I get the opportunity.

View attachment 821260View attachment 821261

Kubota, like Deere, has a massive aftermarket with a whole lot of fun or useful items to be had.
Yes they have amazing stuff. Expensive but you get what you pay for. I have their steps, FEL hose guard, filter guard, and light bar mounting kits. Great stuff.