Just bought my first tractor and patiently waiting for it figured I'd join

/ Just bought my first tractor and patiently waiting for it figured I'd join #1  

ShinyRedTractor

Tractor
Tym t254
I just bought a house in Maine and instead of paying someone to rip up my overgrown neglected backyard and redo it , I bought my first tractor , the new girl is a tym t254 with backhoe , and I got the third function with grapple and pallet forks , patiently waiting for the call that its ready , it's been a long week

/ Just bought my first tractor and patiently waiting for it figured I'd join #2  
Welcome to TBN... Congrats on the House & new Tractor!!!

/ Just bought my first tractor and patiently waiting for it figured I'd join #3  
Welcome to TBN! Great place for expanding your tractor knowledge.
Congrats on the new tractor and house!

/ Just bought my first tractor and patiently waiting for it figured I'd join #4  
G'day Mate and welcome to TBN from Downunder.

Congratulations on the new rig.

Enjoy the site.

/ Just bought my first tractor and patiently waiting for it figured I'd join #5  
Welcome. You will find this place to be invaluable as you learn about the tractor experience. I would be a bit lost without this resource - it has helped me over and over and over. And once in a while, I have tried to be helpful as well.

/ Just bought my first tractor and patiently waiting for it figured I'd join #6  
3032514546.gif

and enjoy the forum!

/ Just bought my first tractor and patiently waiting for it figured I'd join #7  
Congratulations on your purchases, welcome to the TBN forum.
Greetings from BC Canada

/ Just bought my first tractor and patiently waiting for it figured I'd join #8  
Welcome, from NE Texas. I'm getting close to buying and TYM is near the top of my list. I'm thinking T494 as we have almost 20 acres to manage.

How big is your place? Tell us more about your planned project(s). I'm sure before and after photos would be appreciated by many.

/ Just bought my first tractor and patiently waiting for it figured I'd join #9  
Welcome to TBN from Alabama

/ Just bought my first tractor and patiently waiting for it figured I'd join #10  
Welcome to TBN, TYM's are great tractors. I bought mine in 2020 and have 264h on it with 0 issues.