Just found out people are paying $30K for L2502

/ Just found out people are paying $30K for L2502 #21  
I could have saved a bunch of money buying a sany instead of my u48-5.

I’ve not seen sany to be as much cheaper as people act like they are.

/ Just found out people are paying $30K for L2502 #22  
I’ve not seen sany to be as much cheaper as people act like they are.

Not to mention that the quality of Chinese equipment is traditionally not on par with Korean, so the comparison is a bit disingenuous.

To refer to TYM and the like as consumer grade is a bit ignorant, and ignores the commercial use of that equipment in both the North American market and their home market. It's like some folks in North American think that people in other parts of the world don't work their equipment.

/ Just found out people are paying $30K for L2502 #23  
Not to mention that the quality of Chinese equipment is traditionally not on par with Korean, so the comparison is a bit disingenuous.

To refer to TYM and the like as consumer grade is a bit ignorant, and ignores the commercial use of that equipment in both the North American market and their home market. It's like some folks in North American think that people in other parts of the world don't work their equipment.

I think the Sany quality is pretty good unlike some of the Chinese imports that are completely junk. But the Sany price is also much more comparable to more established brands.

/ Just found out people are paying $30K for L2502 #24  
Crazy prices. I paid $38k for my MX6000 with loader in December 2021.

/ Just found out people are paying $30K for L2502 #25  
I think the Sany quality is pretty good unlike some of the Chinese imports that are completely junk. But the Sany price is also much more comparable to more established brands.

I'm not terribly familiar with them, so I'm admittedly basing their quality with my experiences with Chinese tractors.

Do you have any experience with XCMG? A local dealer has started carrying them; excavators in particular.

/ Just found out people are paying $30K for L2502
Mx or Grand L is what I was after, but needed a cab. Kubota cab Tractor of that size is $50k+ right now.
Crazy prices. I paid $38k for my MX6000 with loader in December 2021.

/ Just found out people are paying $30K for L2502 #28  
Mx or Grand L is what I was after, but needed a cab. Kubota cab Tractor of that size is $50k+ right now.
My dealer had a used Grand L6060 with loader and backhoe. Was just over $90,000

/ Just found out people are paying $30K for L2502 #29  
My dealer had a used Grand L6060 with loader and backhoe. Was just over $90,000

2014-04-11-ha2.jpg