Just never know.

/ Just never know. #1  

Thomas

Epic Contributor
Tractor
Kubota B2650HSD w/Frontloader & CC LTX1046 & Craftman T2200 lawn mower.
Tree look solid.

Attachments

• OUCH.jpg
    OUCH.jpg
    168.2 KB · Views: 564
   / Just never know. #3  
Oh man is that scary!! Was the tractor parked there, or was somebody driving it??

I sure hope nobody was hurt.

Eddie

/ Just never know.
club car man said:
Was that your tractor?

No...was driving by...still feel sorry for the owner.

/ Just never know.
EddieWalker said:
Oh man is that scary!! Was the tractor parked there, or was somebody driving it??I sure hope nobody was hurt.
Eddie

The tractor was park over night,and the winds were gusty.

/ Just never know. #6  
Being a good stout Farmall it would apear little damage was inflicted on the tree.:D

/ Just never know. #7  
It didn't look like it got damaged very much.:)

/ Just never know.
Loader arms took the blunt of the blow...just little hood and steering rod damage...whew.

/ Just never know. #9  
I would hate to walk outside and see that in my yard.

/ Just never know. #10  
I had a similar incident a few years ago. I parked the pontoon boat trailer on the edge of my lot which joins the Army Corps of Engineers land at Kerr Lake. My neighbor came by on Thursday night making his nightly patrol and everything was o.k. I arrived late Friday afternoon and found this.

I called the ranger station Friday afternoon and told them what happened. The ranger said he would come by to take a look. I told him to bring his checkbook so he could reimburse me for the damage. He laughed and said o.k.

When he arrived, he said if I had damaged something on ACE property that I would have to pay for the damage, but if something on ACE property damages private property, then the private property owner is SOL.

Somehow, this ain't right.

Attachments

• PA210415b.JPG
    PA210415b.JPG
    116.6 KB · Views: 247