Just Picked It Up

/ Just Picked It Up #11  
That type of trailer will not fit your needs it will be headache :( soooo I'll tell what park the trailer end of your driveway and I'll make quick trip down and put $100.00 in your mailbox ;)...

You got nice looking trailer indeed and like ideas for the finishing touches :thumbsup: enjoy.

/ Just Picked It Up #13  
That’s a 16,000 and not a 14,000? It looks like 16” tires where usually 16k trailers have 17.5 tires.

Yes, I would concur, it’s a 14k trailer. The simple visual is an 8 lug axel is 7k lbs X 2 = 14k.
That said, very nice and will serve you well if you use it properly.

/ Just Picked It Up
Here are a few picks after I got the winch frame fabbed and mounted. I also picked up a tool box and got it attached. These pics didn't load in order but they show the progress and the finished product.

IMG_1033[1].JPGIMG_1026[1].JPGIMG_1028[1].JPGIMG_1029[1].JPGIMG_1030[1].JPGIMG_1031[1].JPGIMG_1032[1].JPGIMG_1034[1].JPGIMG_1027[1].JPGIMG_1035[1].JPG

/ Just Picked It Up #19  
Nice looking trailer! I was finally able to load your pictures, the night that you posted my internet wasn't cooperating. Is that Tundra big enough to pull it, or will you need to upgrade that also?

/ Just Picked It Up
Depends on what I put on it. I won't be pulling anything to far but the Tundra is 11,000 and 1000. Just my tractor would be fine, if I loaded very much more on it I would have to use my cousins truck. I'm thinking about getting a new truck anyway but I really don't want to have to buy something I don't need when I can use a truck anytime I need it.