Kano You Appreciate Kroil?

/ Kano You Appreciate Kroil? #2  
Just ordered from the website- thanks for the tip!

Now someone will come along talking about how inferior the Harbor Freight Kroil is:D

/ Kano You Appreciate Kroil? #3  
It is a good product.
But for the same price you can get a bigger can of Penetrol by Schaeffers!!!
Works much better!!! Better lube in it too.

/ Kano You Appreciate Kroil? #4  
Now someone will come along talking about how inferior the Harbor Freight Kroil is:D

Doubt that, its the best stuff i ever used :) I only wish we could get in on those deals up here in Canada. Thats a very good price.

/ Kano You Appreciate Kroil? #5  
Doubt that, its the best stuff i ever used :) I only wish we could get in on those deals up here in Canada. Thats a very good price.

Jason,

Call the number and talk to a person to see if they'll ship to you. You might not get free shipping, but it still may be worth it given the favorable exchange rate.

BTW, apparently there are a lot of different deals:

https://secure.cnchost.com/kanolabs.com/orders/

/ Kano You Appreciate Kroil? #7  
srjones: Yeah our dollar is pretty weak right now. i got an email already into them. I havent heard back yet. Its the UPS charges at the border that kill us up here. USPS isnt bad, like 5-10 bucks, but UPS is usually around 30. Ive found a couple online retailers in Canada, but its pretty expensive Rust Treatment $36.20 + shipping for the 16.5 Oz can:eek::eek::eek:

I started a thread here to discuss Penetrating fluid atlernatives to kroil, but Kroil is the best ive used. http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/oil-fuel-lubricants/131771-rust-penetrant-recomendations.html I got a few cans of some other stuff so im good for now, but if i can get the Kroil cheap ill likely get a couple cans to have.

/ Kano You Appreciate Kroil? #8  
i got an email already into them. I havent heard back yet.

I've got an email back from Kroil. Looks like the deal is US only. They also only ship UPS, so that rules out shipping 2 cans here. I got enough penetrating fluid for now anyways, but i might try to get a few friends to chip in and buy a case when i run out.

/ Kano You Appreciate Kroil? #9  
The last few times I bought it the valves leaked around the stem when in use. I finally stopped buying it in disgust. Have they fixed the problem??
larry

/ Kano You Appreciate Kroil? #10  
Nope- it is such a good penetrating oil nothing will contain it- :D