KB2475 backhoe always drops too much when it's off the tractor (picture)

/ KB2475 backhoe always drops too much when it's off the tractor (picture) #1  

NYCheese

Silver Member
Tractor
Kioti CK3510se hst TLB
20190531_181806.jpg

Obviously I forgot to put the most important block under the back end....now I gotta deal with this nonsense. Front end is 2 feet off the ground. Not sure yet how exactly I'm going to drop the front end enough to get it under the tractor. Any tips to prevent this from happening? Other than blocks under the back (since I'm apparently incapable of remembering to do that)

/ KB2475 backhoe always drops too much when it's off the tractor (picture) #2  
Gotta block'em up.

You should be able to back in close enough to connect the hoses and use the hydraulics to reanimate it into position.

/ KB2475 backhoe always drops too much when it's off the tractor (picture)
Gotta block'em up.

You should be able to back in close enough to connect the hoses and use the hydraulics to reanimate it into position.

Unfortunately nope. The hoses are too short....the front end of the subframe has to be under the rear end of the tractor a bit, to make the hoses reach. And I'm an idiot for parking the hoe where I did....barn close on one side, a tree close on the other...I can't pull up along side it to hook up hoses and pick it up. I'll figure something out, probably with a jack on the back end.

This was the 2nd time I forgot the blocks in the back....I hope there won't be a 3rd.

/ KB2475 backhoe always drops too much when it's off the tractor (picture) #4  
Would it be completely unreasonable to suggest?

1. Buying a set of extension hoses.

2. Cut the tree down.

Would it be completely unreasonable to suggest?

1. Buying a set of extension hoses.

2. Cut the tree down.

Idk what hoses would cost me, but kinda hate to buy em for a (hopefully) one time use. But seeing as how this is the 2nd time I've done this, it might be a smart investment.

That tree has to stay though...it gives me a good bit of morning shade on that end of the barn, where my workshop area is.

/ KB2475 backhoe always drops too much when it's off the tractor (picture) #6  
Why not push down of the frame at the far end with the loader, using the 4*4 block as leverage, then put blocks under the rear of the backhoe? Or is that not doable either?

Why not push down of the frame at the far end with the loader, using the 4*4 block as leverage, then put blocks under the rear of the backhoe? Or is that not doable either?

That sounds like it should work. If not, my plan was to try and get a jack under the back end.

/ KB2475 backhoe always drops too much when it's off the tractor (picture) #8  
I believe sickeys idea will work and then block it. I always block mine at the stab legs mount area and where the boom is mounted to the main frame. Then a 4x4 at the front of the mounting frame just for extra.

/ KB2475 backhoe always drops too much when it's off the tractor (picture) #9  
Seems simple enough to me, but unless you're physically there, conditions could dictate something not seen. Best of luck!

Seems simple enough to me, but unless you're physically there, conditions could dictate something not seen. Best of luck!

Your way worked like a champ! Thanks for the suggestion.

20190601_133009.jpg