Backhoe KB2475 Hydraulics getting very hot.

/ KB2475 Hydraulics getting very hot.
Coyote, I took the tractor back to the dealer last week and they did the return kit and it did cut back on the extreme heat and it seams to have more gusto in the hoe. IMG_0387.jpg
The year code is M so I guess from what I've read it is a 2013.

/ KB2475 Hydraulics getting very hot. #12  
Anyone have the part number for this kit??? Mine's a 2010 CK30 gear.

/ KB2475 Hydraulics getting very hot. #13  
Coyote, I took the tractor back to the dealer last week and they did the return kit and it did cut back on the extreme heat and it seams to have more gusto in the hoe.View attachment 370728
The year code is M so I guess from what I've read it is a 2013.

COOL! Pun intended!:dance1:
I can't for the life of me figure out why some dealers don't put the kit on- especially since they come with the how from the factory?!
CM

Anyone have the part number for this kit??? Mine's a 2010 CK30 gear.

Get your dealer to get the kit for your hoe, have them look it up, and give it to you. You can install it yourself.

/ KB2475 Hydraulics getting very hot. #14  
My dealer tells me they don't get these parts with their backhoes, and simply plumb them to the return port through the valve. I need the parts for this kit in order to hook up a hydraulic down force kit on my post hole digger, which has a single-acting cylinder with a relief valve that returns the oil through a second hose directly to the hydraulic tank. So I can't use the return port of the valve, and can't simply hook up one hose either. My dealer is ordering all the individual parts which make up the kit for me, since there is apparently no alternative. The price seems pretty reasonable to me, less than $75 including freight.

/ KB2475 Hydraulics getting very hot. #15  
Ok, news to me about them not coming with the hoes. Which hoe do you have? How come you need a down force kit for your PHD? I thought those were/are very rarely used/needed?

/ KB2475 Hydraulics getting very hot. #16  
My dealer tells me they don't get these parts with their backhoes, and simply plumb them to the return port through the valve. I need the parts for this kit in order to hook up a hydraulic down force kit on my post hole digger, which has a single-acting cylinder with a relief valve that returns the oil through a second hose directly to the hydraulic tank. So I can't use the return port of the valve, and can't simply hook up one hose either. My dealer is ordering all the individual parts which make up the kit for me, since there is apparently no alternative. The price seems pretty reasonable to me, less than $75 including freight.

BS, they come with the Hoe, my dealer said he had stacks of them, "Always wondered why they keep sending these with the backhoes":duh:

It is on page 13-4 and 13-5 of the KB 2485 Backhoe Owners Manual.

/ KB2475 Hydraulics getting very hot. #17  

I think your dealer is full of it!! After talking to several dealers about it they have all stated that they simply don't install the kit with the backhoe but it does come with every backhoe they get. I would call Kioti and ask them if the kit comes with the backhoe! Just last month when My backhoe arrived at the dealer guess what was included with it? I doubt they stopped including them before mine and then started including them just after mine.

/ KB2475 Hydraulics getting very hot. #18  
BS, they come with the Hoe, my dealer said he had stacks of them, "Always wondered why they keep sending these with the backhoes":duh:

It is on page 13-4 and 13-5 of the KB 2485 Backhoe Owners Manual.

I think your dealer is full of it!! After talking to several dealers about it they have all stated that they simply don't install the kit with the backhoe but it does come with every backhoe they get. I would call Kioti and ask them if the kit comes with the backhoe! Just last month when My backhoe arrived at the dealer guess what was included with it? I doubt they stopped including them before mine and then started including them just after mine.

Thanks for confirming what I thought to be the case guys.:thumbsup: Seems the OP's dealer is blowing smoke up a dark cavity, and, worse of all, charging him too!:eek::confused2:

/ KB2475 Hydraulics getting very hot. #19  
They come with the KB2475 and KB2485 but not the KB2465. It is not needed on the KB2465 as it doesn't push enough fluid to get restricted.

The return kit is essential to proper operation of the Backhoe. Without it the performance is slow and the fluid gets hot.

/ KB2475 Hydraulics getting very hot. #20  
Well he has a DK45 listed as his tractor. That means he takes the same backhoe as mine does and that means his dealer is blowing smoke up his---! And trying to charge him for it. I would call him out on it and then after forcing them to hand over the parts he has already paid for FIND A NEW DEALERSHIP to do business with.

Anyone who would try to rip you off on the little stuff will do it with everything and soon start taking you with the big stuff as well! I have zero tolerance for bad ethics!