King Kutter rotary mower rumor

/ King Kutter rotary mower rumor #11  
<font color="blue">...I doubt they were in business... </font>

Hi Bob,

I don't know how long KK has been in business, but I understand they had OEM'd most of Ford's rotary cutters since the early 60's...

...and President Nixon was our Commander in Chief in the late 60's and early 70's while in Uncle Sam's Navy... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

(we seen him in Coronado, CA in the mid 70's... and my Grandmother told me also in late ~ 1958/59? as VP under President Eisenhower... /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif)

/ King Kutter rotary mower rumor
<font color="blue"> Gary - hope you feel better! </font>

Thanks Mark. I actually ventured outside tonight for the first time in over three full days to get something to eat and just to get out for a bit. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif I don't know what this was/is, but it got me pretty good. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

This was not exactly how I'd hoped to spend my three day weekend, to say the least. /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif I took some consolation in the fact that it rained every day of it here so mowing was out of the question. From the amount of rain and the height of what I need to mow, I'm guessing it'll take a dry week for me to get out and mow now. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif