Tiller King Kutter Tillers On Sale

/ King Kutter Tillers On Sale #1  

Ford850

Tractor
Case DX55, Ford 850
If someone is looking for a King Kutter tiller, several of them are on sale for a few days at Rural King. The 6' is $1599 and the 7' is 1999. There are others on sale too, so you'll have to check for the size you are looking for. The store closest to me has the same price as the web shows. Agricultural Equipment - Find Farm Tractor Parts, Chemical Sprayers, Electric Fence Supplies and Horse Grooming Supplies from America's Farm & Home Store
I've been waiting for months for them to go on sale there. The same week they go on sale, I found a small dealer who picked up the line so I am getting mine from him. I'd rather support an individual dealer than a chain, but if you are looking for a tiller and have a RK close, these are some good prices especially on the 7'.

/ King Kutter Tillers On Sale #2  
I was shopping last night at my local TSC for a 4 footer, was quoted $1230 for a TG 48 XB & $1600 for the TG 48 Y. There are no Rural king Stores in PA. My New Holland Dealer wants $1850 for a 52" 105A.

/ King Kutter Tillers On Sale
You can order them online and they drop ship I believe. They have a shipping estimate tool on there when you add one to your cart. It still might be a good deal.

/ King Kutter Tillers On Sale #5  
I just checked for shipping to central PA would be about $270 which defeats the purpose.

/ King Kutter Tillers On Sale #6  
I've been working on my site some the past few days and trying some new things. If I can help someone please feel free to contact me and let me know. They are showing some good prices on the marked down units.

Thanks
Bruce McGee