Kioti 4510se

/ Kioti 4510se #1  

ernieatv

Tractor
4100 john deere
Needs to change brakes, anyone had to change them before if so can you do it by removing the wheels 🤔

/ Kioti 4510se #2  
Wet brake system.
Generally for wet brakes you need to remove the rear wheel and the axle housing to access the brakes.

Last edited:
   / Kioti 4510se #3  
Just curious, but how many hours do you have on the tractor? You also need to get a hold of a workshop manual for your tractor.

You have a relatively new tractor with wet brakes and for the brakes to be worn out seems to be a little premature. That is why I am asking how many hours you have on your machine.

/ Kioti 4510se #6  
Prolly been driving with the brakes on….
Yeah, I've done that before... Usually just a few meters but the one time I went a couple hundred... I guess if you drove all day with the brakes on it might wear out? Multi plate wet brakes on an HST tractor are usually lifetime I would think.

/ Kioti 4510se
Just curious, but how many hours do you have on the tractor? You also need to get a hold of a workshop manual for your tractor.

You have a relatively new tractor with wet brakes and for the brakes to be worn out seems to be a little premature. That is why I am asking how many hours you have on your machine.
Only 2,000 hrs which is definitely not much hrs

/ Kioti 4510se

Only 2,000 hrs which is definitely not much h
Wet brake system.
Generally for wet brakes you need to remove the rear wheel and the axle housing to access the brakes.
Thanks, is it hard to do and how long will it take?