Backhoe Kioti Backhoe Leakdown Problem

/ Kioti Backhoe Leakdown Problem #1  

country350

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kioti DK35
I have a Kioti Backhoe on a DK35. Both only have 10 hours. The thing works great expect that when I let it sit for a 20 minutes or so the dipper stick on the hoe drops down about an inch or so. Is it normal for there to be that much leak down on these hoes? Thanks!

/ Kioti Backhoe Leakdown Problem #2  
I have a CK20HST and I notice the same thing. I when I am using the tractor moving dirt with the front end loader that I have dug out with the backhoe. I notice by the time I am done moving about 20 buckets full of dirt my backhoe has dropped anywhere from 1 to 3 inches from full up and tucked position. When I leave it unlocked and go inside for lunch I commonly come out and the thing has dropped 6+ inches (45 minutes or so with the tractor off). Is this something I should be concerned about? The dealer said this is normal but it seems like a lot to me.

/ Kioti Backhoe Leakdown Problem #3  
This will probably happen as there is usually leakage in most hydraulic vavles. My CK20 does the same thing I just try to remember to haul it back up every once in a while. When I'm done, I just put the backhoe down to the floor and put it in the float position and flip the transport locks onto the stabilizer arms.

Steve

/ Kioti Backhoe Leakdown Problem #4  
Some leakdown on the backhoe is normal.
My Rhino backhoe leaks down about the same amount also.