kioti ck 20s

/ kioti ck 20s #11  
My engine still runs so it could b broken shaft maybe What would u think. Thanks for your reply
Yes, we have seen the shaft fail and the engine still runs. The shaft can fail between lobes 2 & 3, or after lobe 3. The engine will run, but possible exhibit smoking at times. Checking the fuel camshaft is not difficult, and should be one of the first things you check for this situation.

Hope this helps...

/ kioti ck 20s
Remove the Fuel Injection pump and inspect the fuel cam shaft. The Hydraulic Pump is driven off the fuel camshaft. Inspect the fuel camshaft for shearing between cylinder 2 & 3 lobes, or after cylinder 3 lobe. We have also seen the key between the fuel camshaft and the drive gear shear, but the engine will not run when the key shears.

A smoking engine with the loss of hydraulics a definite symptom of a sheared fuel camshaft.

Hope this helps...
ihave a shop looking at my tractor 2008 ck 20 s now it seems like shaft is sheared to the hydraulic pump like u said would u know whata shaft is going to cost me thanks

/ kioti ck 20s #13  
ihave a shop looking at my tractor 2008 ck 20 s now it seems like shaft is sheared to the hydraulic pump like u said would u know whata shaft is going to cost me thanks
Parts breakdowns for your tractor with current pricing can be found using the "Buy Parts on Line" feature at our website www.michiganironandequipment.com. The Part Number for the fuel camshaft is E5760-16171. This should be verified with the tractor serial number.

Hope this helps

/ kioti ck 20s
Parts breakdowns for your tractor with current pricing can be found using the "Buy Parts on Line" feature at our website www.michiganironandequipment.com. The Part Number for the fuel camshaft is E5760-16171. This should be verified with the tractor serial number.

Hope this helps
if i cant find one in canada do u ship to canada

/ kioti ck 20s

Hope this helps
if i cant find one in canada do u ship to canada

/ kioti ck 20s #16  
i lost my hydraulics no 3pt or loader or steering i was moving logs and engine started to smoke a little then i lost my hydrauics and engine stopped smoking tractor starts fine but no hydros does anyone have any ideas
Takes a lot to burn up a hydro pump plugged filter could be an issue or water in the system.

Last edited: