Loader Kioti CK27 Joystick installed wrong... questions

/ Kioti CK27 Joystick installed wrong... questions #11  
This is the way mine is looking at it sitting in the seat.
loader control 009.jpg

/ Kioti CK27 Joystick installed wrong... questions #12  
This is the way mine is looking at it sitting in the seat.
View attachment 500978
The diagram is correct the joy stick is right just change the hoses .
the lock is fine where it is easier to get at.

/ Kioti CK27 Joystick installed wrong... questions #13  
Is this loader detachable from the tractor? Are the loader hoses also quick connect? If so are the hoses oriented correctly? My neighbor had the same problem with his loader, found two hoses backwards, easy fix.

/ Kioti CK27 Joystick installed wrong... questions
Thanks, Billrog, that is the picture I wanted to see! :)

/ Kioti CK27 Joystick installed wrong... questions #15  
3) this is the biggie... detent for float is when I pull back (thus raising bucket) instead of forward (when dropping bucket).

ok - I admit I'm not the sharpest spoon in the drawer when it comes to hydraulics but seems to me it's going to take more than just a hose swap to sort this out.

If I'm reading correctly you're pulling BACK on the stick and hitting the float detent on the valve but the loader is still RAISING instead of dropping? If you just swap hoses then pulling BACK on the stick would be loader DOWN instead of up (but at least the float detent will be in the right place - on the downward function)

These valves are cable operated between the stick and valve body and that sounds to me that the cables AND hoses are backward somehow.
Could the valve body somehow be in upside down?? That would put the Inlet & PB ports backwards as well as swapping the outlet ports top to bottom (i.e. the outlet port for raise is supposed to be over lower but now it's lower over raise)?? Also I don't know how the valve(s) would handle the flow in a reverse direction with Inlet & PB being swapped, or if the body is even symmetrical enough for this to be possible. Just spit balling.

Maybe some of these guys with more knowledge than me can chime back in. Can you post some pictures of the valve body from underneath the tractor? Also are any of the ports marked on the body itself?

I did our own 3rd function and I was under there working on the valve body but it's been a while since I did that so I can't quite remember.
I did a write-up of the 3rd function - there may be a shot or two of our valve body in there that could help, unfortunately work blocks Photobucket so I can't even look at my own pictures.

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/customization/358086-kioti-ck-35-3rd-function.html

Good luck getting everything worked out.

If I'm reading correctly you're pulling BACK on the stick and hitting the float detent on the valve but the loader is still RAISING instead of dropping?
That is indeed the issue. I set the bucket on the ground, pull back quickly, the bucket gets 6" to 12" off the ground then drops (bangs) down when I hit float. If I remember to lower RPM it rises less.

The control box is definitely 180 degrees off (see Billrog's pic above in post #11), my lock points forward instead of to the rear. Turning it around will put float forward as it should be. Then swapping hoses should keep all other functions as they currently are.

I'll post pics when I get to work on it in a day or two.

Thanks

/ Kioti CK27 Joystick installed wrong... questions #17  
Simple solution. Sit on the hood, job finished!

Update: Turned control box around, float is now in correct spot.

Here is why I'm working on this at all, one cable worked loose and the joystick was tilting further and further to the right.

Boot bellows show joystick leaning: boot.jpg

Piston out of adjustment (groove should be where locking bar can slide into the groove): plunger.jpg

Adjusted and reinstalled with lock lever pointing to rear. Float is now in correct place.

But still need to swap hoses. Blue and yellow are up/down... blue_yellow.jpg
simply (clean and then) swap them at the main junction box underneath?
Is this what your hoses look like on this block?

I ran out of daylight, will finish up tomorrow. Thanks for help everybody!

/ Kioti CK27 Joystick installed wrong... questions #19  
Nice to see you solved/fixed your problem.

/ Kioti CK27 Joystick installed wrong... questions #20  
Update: Turned control box around, float is now in correct spot.

Here is why I'm working on this at all, one cable worked loose and the joystick was tilting further and further to the right.

Boot bellows show joystick leaning: View attachment 501127

Piston out of adjustment (groove should be where locking bar can slide into the groove): View attachment 501128

Adjusted and reinstalled with lock lever pointing to rear. Float is now in correct place.

But still need to swap hoses. Blue and yellow are up/down... View attachment 501129
simply (clean and then) swap them at the main junction box underneath?
Is this what your hoses look like on this block?

I ran out of daylight, will finish up tomorrow. Thanks for help everybody!

I think you will also need to swap the two bucket hoses to keep bucket dump when joystick is moved outward, to right.