Backhoe Kioti CK30 rear remote kit # 322026

/ Kioti CK30 rear remote kit # 322026 #1  

EBlaze

Tractor
Kioti CK30, Shuttle
Several years ago I purchased a rear remote kit#322026 for my Kioti Ck 30 shuttle shift tractor. The tractor had a Woods Backhoe attached when purchased. The rear remote that was dealer installed required you reach behind the right rear fender and turn a small valve. Since the purchase a stroke and several birthdays has made this more difficult. I think moving a lever would be a much easier way to activate the hoe. To my surprise upon opening the box of parts I find no instructions. My local dealer informed me that this is normally a dealer installed kit and no instructions were usually included. Taking the tractor to the dealer would be a problem especially since the tractor runs very well with no issues. I would appreciate any help or info on this matter.

/ Kioti CK30 rear remote kit # 322026 #2  
We can e-mail you a copy of the installation instructions for the 322026 Rear Remote kit. Just give us a call and we would be happy to send it to you.

Hope this helps

/ Kioti CK30 rear remote kit # 322026 #3  
I had that valve kit originally to power my bh. It was a PITA. I switched to the rear remote that uses the lever. Just make sure you have it in the neutral position if the bh isn't connected or you deadhead the hydraulic fluid flow and will eventually burn up the hydraulic pump. Some members use a short piece of hose with two male ends and connect it to both remote female connections as a precaution. I think I saved my instructions but if Michigan Iron and Equipment can email them, you'll be good to go. They have always been a big help to many members here. Pretty easy to do but the instructions will help for your first time install. I did all my work by removing the seat for access. If you can't get through to MEI, let me know and I'll do some hunting for my instructions which was for a 2004 CK30hst. I don't remember the kit part number.