Kioti CK30 won't start

/ Kioti CK30 won't start #1  

Cedarthal

Tractor
Kioti CK30 HST
Our CK30HST Kioti won't start.
I have replaced the ignition switch and charged the battery. When I turn the key the coil light comes on then off, but when I switch the key to the start position after the coil light has gone out, nothing happens. Lights are operating, so I know the battery is sending power. What should I check next?

/ Kioti CK30 won't start #2  
Welcome to TBN.
For starters check battery cables both ends make sure connections are clean and tight.
Check PTO also seat safety switch

/ Kioti CK30 won't start #3  
After what Thomas has listed I'd be doing a quick check of all the fuses you can find.

When was the last time it ran and what were you doing with it?

/ Kioti CK30 won't start #4  
You may not be satisfying one of the safety switches. They are generally in the seat, clutch, PTO, and sometimes neutral in the transmission. If that's all good check to see if you're getting power to the solenoid when you attempt to start.

/ Kioti CK30 won't start
Thank you to everyone who responded. Feel kind of silly, but will confess that I realized the button that depressed when the clutch is engaged to start the motor, had fallen out of its cradle. I saw it hanging there and wondered what it was. I was so obsessed with thinking it was an electrical problem, that it took me awhile and a friend's fresh perspective to take me back to that switch button that has to be depressed when the clutch is engaged. Much simpler (and less expensive that replacing the ignition switch). Now I have an extra ignition switch (which I did replace over ten years ago when it actually had failed).