Kioti CK3510SE won't start

/ Kioti CK3510SE won't start #11  
If you haven't tried it yet, press the brake pedal down further. Having the parking brake set may not have the brake pedal down far enough for the tractor to sense the pedal is depressed. We have seen this happen a few times.

Hope this helps
Second this suggestion. Occasionally my new (to me) ck3510se wont crank, and then I realize that the brake pedal just needs to be pushed a little harder to trigger the switch.

/ Kioti CK3510SE won't start #12  
My HST SE (electronic pto so no clutch) wouldn’t start. It is a 2019 so all I have is the electronic pto and brake interlock. I hadn’t been using the pto that day so went for the brake. No amount of depression made a difference. Tried to remove the dash to get to the brake proximity switch and what a $&&&@! Finally got enough to wiggle my hand up to see if I could unplug and bypass to test, but all I could do was move the connector a bit. Apparently that was enough as it started and no more issues.

Meanwhile if anyone knows how to get to that switch let me know. I have the service manual and it says “remove dash to access switch” but I can’t figure out how to get the dash off!!!

/ Kioti CK3510SE won't start #13  
I think I have the answer. There is a safety lockout switch under your right foot. It looks like an old set of contact points on a car. If a blade of grass gets in the contact spot, the tractor will not start.

/ Kioti CK3510SE won't start
Everybody, thank you for all the advice. I did get the tractor started this morning. I messed around with the gearshift (shifting into and out of different gears), and I messed around with the parking brake (engaging it and disengaging it a few times), and I fiddled with the yellow PTO button that engages and disengages the bush hog. Then, the engine started, no problem.

In retrospect, I think maybe my problem was that the parking brake wasn't fully engaged. I've now developed a better "feel" for how it works.

Last edited:
   / Kioti CK3510SE won't start #15  
It's good to get rid of that knot in your stomach, isn't it? 😁

/ Kioti CK3510SE won't start #16  
In retrospect, I think maybe my problem was that the parking brake wasn't fully engaged. I've developed a better "feel" for how it works.
AFAIK mine wont start with the parking brake on, I have to fully depress the pedal. Its another nanny feature to be sure someone is actually in the seat.

/ Kioti CK3510SE won't start #17  
AFAIK mine wont start with the parking brake on, I have to fully depress the pedal. Its another nanny feature to be sure someone is actually in the seat.
Maybe some adjustment needed on the brake switch? I start mine with the parking brake on when I'm not in the seat by pushing down on the middle of the seat while turning the key.

/ Kioti CK3510SE won't start #19  
Has anybody by passed any of the safety switches? Obviously its not good to bypass any of them but some times it gets frustrating having to have to have all three set all the time when you get off and on tractor frequently.

/ Kioti CK3510SE won't start #20  
Has anybody by passed any of the safety switches? Obviously its not good to bypass any of them but some times it gets frustrating having to have to have all three set all the time when you get off and on tractor frequently.
I was thinking of by-passing the Neutral switch. Haven't done it yet though.