Kioti CX2510 vs Massey 1526 vs other

/ Kioti CX2510 vs Massey 1526 vs other #1  

nicktrace

Tractor
cub cadet 1782
Years are passing and my body told me it's time to get a tractor for my 4 acre property (1 acre prairie, 2 acres lawn/house, 1 acre woods). The use will be primarily moving dirt and mulch, box scraping the driveway, using forks, and other odds and ends. I have a zero turn already, so a MMM isn't on my radar. As far as a backhoe, I'm on the fence. I would use it, but I'm not sure I'd use it enough to justify the added cost.

Originally I was looking at the GC1700 series or the Kioti CS. Knowing me, I would fall in the camp of wanting a little bit more. The sub compacts would probably work just fine, but the CX or 1526 would leave me with little doubt.

I've looked at New Holland Workmaster 25S, but wasn't impressed. Same with Deere 1025R. I'm going to look at Kubota this weekend, but I'm not hopeful. I'm leaning toward the CX2510 over the Massey, but I want to get input in case there's something I haven't considered.

The search on the forum has given good insight, but there isn't much on the CX or the 1526 that helps sway me one way or the other. I'm open to other suggestions too. The two other brands near me are Mahindra (I don't like the dealer) and Bobcat (tempting, but I don't know much about their durability or support).

/ Kioti CX2510 vs Massey 1526 vs other #2  
Have you checked the Kioti sub forum? There are a few threads going on the CX2510. Bobcats are white painted Kiotis but unfortunately they don't white label the CX2510 (would have to step up to the CK2610=CT2025). Bobcat does build their own loaders for these tractors and have higher lift capacity than the equivalent Kioti.

Very happy with my CX2510 so far.

/ Kioti CX2510 vs Massey 1526 vs other #3  
Have you checked out Yanmar SA324 or SA424 for sub-compact,they have 1200 pound lifting capacity for the front end loader.the 424 is same tractor as 324 but with bigger tires. Good luck on your search, lot of good brands out there.

/ Kioti CX2510 vs Massey 1526 vs other #4  
SHOOT the KIOTI!!
Sounds like my dad who was 100 years old
when step sister go a new computer and was
unpacking it says here's the mouse dad says
GET THAT MOUSE!!!!
Go blue, Go red, maybe white????

willy

/ Kioti CX2510 vs Massey 1526 vs other #6  
SHOOT the KIOTI!!
Sounds like my dad who was 100 years old
when step sister go a new computer and was
unpacking it says here's the mouse dad says
GET THAT MOUSE!!!!
Go blue, Go red, maybe white????

willy
Got that Yanmar yet?

/ Kioti CX2510 vs Massey 1526 vs other
Thanks everyone for your responses. Except the SHOOT the KIOTI one which is lost on me. Went to a Kubota/Massey dealer yesterday. No tractors to see, but what are you going to do. So far I've narrowed it down to the Kubota B2601 or the Kioti CX2510. Availability is a crap shoot, so who knows. Thanks again!

/ Kioti CX2510 vs Massey 1526 vs other #9  
dont know who makes the massy but kioti is made by kioti. great online parts presence and have a huge US facility. i have a kioti and am (still) very happy with it

/ Kioti CX2510 vs Massey 1526 vs other #10  
Massey is made by Iseki in Japan, has been for many years. Kioti is made by Daedong in South Korea. MF 1526, Yanmar 324/424, Kubota b2601, Kioti cx2510, JD 2025 are all comparable models. I'm looking hard at the Yanmar because it's alot of tractor for the price, bout 2k less than kubota, 3k less than deere, and don't have hardly any MF dealers around