Kioti Dk35 2013 no start (good battery)

/ Kioti Dk35 2013 no start (good battery) #11  
it seems that you know a lot of things about kioti.
I have a similar problem.
The tractor wont start. It has good battery, the starter is working properly (have tried starting it with shorting + terminals , and its starts flawlessly.)
But with the key it wont start. I have tied a new keylock and there is no change.
I have seen that under the dashboard there are 4 relays. And I can not figure it out what each of them does. I figured that second relay from left starts the tractor. Try to replace it, but no change.
Can you help me?
Regards

/ Kioti Dk35 2013 no start (good battery) #13  
Trace wires or go buy a remote starter switch..
Hook 1 end up to the battery and 1 to the small post/spade on the starter.. and press the button.. vroom..
U can even leave it hooked up till u find your answer/problem.. a couple of zip ties and your in business.

/ Kioti Dk35 2013 no start (good battery) #14  
Trace wires or go buy a remote starter switch..
Hook 1 end up to the battery and 1 to the small post/spade on the starter.. and press the button.. vroom..
U can even leave it hooked up till u find your answer/problem.. a couple of zip ties and your in business.
Hi thanks for reply, I would buy a remote starter switch, but I am worried, that if there is step by step to check all the things before starting. And if I bypass this it would eventually break.
Am I wrong ?

/ Kioti Dk35 2013 no start (good battery) #15  
U have the step x step k0us was kind enough to print out..
Ur gonna have to get a manual

/ Kioti Dk35 2013 no start (good battery) #16  
Hi thanks for reply, I would buy a remote starter switch, but I am worried, that if there is step by step to check all the things before starting. And if I bypass this it would eventually break.
Am I wrong ?
Have you contacted your dealer? If you’re not comfortable doing some of the work suggested yourself, that’s what you should do…

/ Kioti Dk35 2013 no start (good battery) #17  
Have you contacted your dealer? If you’re not comfortable doing some of the work suggested yourself, that’s what you should do…
Thank you very much for reply
I have contacted my dealer, but it seems that he does not care, tractor is not under warranty anymore.
I will try changing relays and measuring voltage. It seems very minor thing but cant figure it out.

Thank you very much for reply

/ Kioti Dk35 2013 no start (good battery) #18  
Yep, changing the relays is a good idea. Take pictures before and after each switch out, just to keep track of what you did each time. Do one at a time is my suggestion….😉

/ Kioti Dk35 2013 no start (good battery) #19  
Jarvis775, welcome to TBN! While you're at it, you might want to have a look at this post a few years back on a mystery starting problem with my NX4510HC. Your DK series might be similarly set up.
Tip for NX-Series Owners: Mysterious starting problem solved

The post will at least step you through some troubleshooting. Eventually turned out to be simply a chafed wire in a rear brake light housing that blew the fuse in the parking brake interlock circuit. Simple fix in that case. Good luck!

Last edited:
   / Kioti Dk35 2013 no start (good battery) #20  
Thanks everyone for all the answers.
It was a relay. And the one marked as engine start relay (preety obious now 🤦‍♂️)
The problem was that it was a 5 pole relay (with NC and NO contacts) and I was testing it with 4 pole (NO).
Now it runs like a charm :D

Thanks again everyone.