kioti dk45s jumping out of gear

/ kioti dk45s jumping out of gear #31  
I need help or guidance. 2016 dk4510 shuttle shift popping out repaired twice under warranty. 200 and 600hrs now again at 900. Can't afford to take too dealer. I'm a decent mechanic but haven't been into a tractor. Where do I start? Help please

/ kioti dk45s jumping out of gear #32  
Buy the repair manual. Its a very interesting read.

/ kioti dk45s jumping out of gear #35  
That and look at the previous repair parts lists to have an idea what parts might be required. However, just as important is to understand what is going on that is causing the issue in the first place!! Every few hundred hours isn’t normal…

/ kioti dk45s jumping out of gear #36  
I HAVE A 2008 THAT STARTED POPPING OUT OF FORWARD GEAR WITH LESS TAN 100 HRS.
DEALER TOLD ME MY LOT OF TRACTORS HAD BAD BATCH OF SHIFTING FORKS AND WOULD REPLACE MINE.
NEW SHIFTING FORK WAS DONE WITH 450 HRS ON TRACTOR. NOW WITH 725 HRS ON DK45S ITS POPPING OUT AGINE
AND DEALER & KIOTI TELL ME IM OUT OF LUCK AND WILL HAVE TO PAY TO FIX? ANYONE ELSE HAD THIS PROBLEM ???????????
THIS TRACTOR IS MY 2 KIOTI TRACTOR I HAVE A 3054 AND IT IS ALSO MY LAST. LOGMASTER
I am having the same problem with the same model and year, just wondering what the cost is to fix in 2022

/ kioti dk45s jumping out of gear #37  
I am having the same problem with the same model and year, just wondering what the cost is to fix in 2022
Different transmission, same principle......

And don't underestimate the importance of correct, clean fluid