Kioti Dk55 slow drive

/ Kioti Dk55 slow drive #1  

firemandan774

Tractor
Kubota 4760 HST
Hello.
My Kioti tractor Dk 55 just started to
Drive slowly. It wont climb a hill in medium or high range. It will creep in low range with tractor revved high. Checked fluids and it was a little low. I added fluid and still not working. Could the filter be plugged causing this or is it a transmission problem. Machine has a cluth and 3 ranges with 4 gears. Thanks

/ Kioti Dk55 slow drive #2  
Sounds like the clutch needs replaced. How many hours on it I wonder?

/ Kioti Dk55 slow drive #4  
He said “It will creep in low range with the engine revved high”. Wonder what filter would create that?

The only other possibility is the rim spinning in the tire due to low air pressure. But it sure sounds more Likely to be the clutch.

/ Kioti Dk55 slow drive
Sounds like the clutch needs replaced. How many hours on it I wonder?
1200 hours. Dont smell anything on the clutch or would you smell it of its slipping.

/ Kioti Dk55 slow drive #6  
Do you have free play on the clutch at least 1 inch off play.

/ Kioti Dk55 slow drive
Its a synchronized shuttle transmission that i believe share reservoir for hydraulics . Thats why im asking if a plugged filter could be the problem?

/ Kioti Dk55 slow drive #9  
I thought it still is a manual synchronized shuttle that still requires you to push the clutch in to go from forward to reverse. If that is correct then it is a dry clutch that has nothing to do with the hydraulic fluid.

Do you know if it is a dry clutch or wet clutch?

/ Kioti Dk55 slow drive
Easy stuff first, Filters....
I thought it still is a manual synchronized shuttle that still requires you to push the clutch in to go from forward to reverse. If that is correct then it is a dry clutch that has nothing to do with the hydraulic fluid.

Do you know if it is a dry clutch or wet clutch?
Its a dry clutch