Buying Advice Kioti DK55 vs LS U5030

/ Kioti DK55 vs LS U5030 #21  
Eric,

Thanks for clarifying that. I saw someone posted the review I saw was from another country. Makes sense.

Do you think I should go for a tractor with a cab if I'm going to be working around a lot of trees. Wouldn't the cab tend to get in the way? Does anyone have a issue with the glass on a cab getting broken when working around trees?

My opinion on Cabs on smaller tractors used to be they looked stupid. However, after I had to rescue my car this morning from a snow drift in -13F, I'm inclined to say that they're probably worth the money:D

/ Kioti DK55 vs LS U5030 #22  
I've had a different experience than Eric regarding cab durability ... I run into branches all the time and I've never broken anything. And especially important, my cab has probably saved me from falling branches and getting my eyes gouged out or myself impaled somehow.

Personal safety wasn't one of my considerations for getting a cab, but it sure has proven to be a factor in the long term.

I work around trees all the time. Like anything else, know your limits. Also worth noting, I'm all truth the cab doesn't stick out any more than your ROPS would, and certainly not any more than your tractor frame and tires. Because of this, I don't find that I'm all that limited on where I can go vs an open station tractor of equal size. And I certainly wouldn't let that be a deciding factor, because the overall benefits of a cab are remarkably apparent once you own one.