KIOTI Facebook Page

/ KIOTI Facebook Page #1  

travioh

Hello Kioti Family!

I've only joined TBN recently and am really enjoying reading everyone's pictures and stories about owning and operating Kiotis. :thumbsup:

Check out their facebook page! :D

Search Kioti Tractor in facebook!!!

Love to see and hear your stories there also! More pics and videos!!

/ KIOTI Facebook Page #2  
Hello Kioti Family!

I've only joined TBN recently and am really enjoying reading everyone's pictures and stories about owning and operating Kiotis. :thumbsup:

Check out their facebook page! :D

Search Kioti Tractor in facebook!!!

Love to see and hear your stories there also! More pics and videos!!

Your profile says you are a manufacturer?!:confused2:
Who do you work for? Kioti? If so, you should so state this info in the description under your name, which appears in each post. There are some "approved" advertisers who contribute to TBN, but they are straight forward about their connection to franchises or manufacturers.
Please state your connection to Kioti or whomever you work for.

Thanks.

/ KIOTI Facebook Page
@Coyote Machine

I didn't even know there was a status thing!
I'm rather bad with figuring out these things-

I'm actually a New Zealand citizen, and guess wot!?
We have more Kiotis than Kubota's (imo) in New Zealand :)
I know a few good friends that work for Daedong and hear about em from time to time.

really just been a ghost member reading other people's posts and pics, and thought it would be nice if more people could see it on facebook :thumbsup:

Sorry if i created any confusion... I should think before I post now!? :ashamed: hahaha

/ KIOTI Facebook Page #4  
Your profile says you are a manufacturer?!:confused2:
Who do you work for? Kioti? If so, you should so state this info in the description under your name, which appears in each post. There are some "approved" advertisers who contribute to TBN, but they are straight forward about their connection to franchises or manufacturers.
Please state your connection to Kioti or whomever you work for.

Thanks.

Looking at all his past posts, sure looks like you Kioti owners now have a inside Kioti person on the forum. drinking.gif

/ KIOTI Facebook Page #5  
@Coyote Machine

I didn't even know there was a status thing!
I'm rather bad with figuring out these things-

I'm actually a New Zealand citizen, and guess wot!?
We have more Kiotis than Kubota's (imo) in New Zealand :)
I know a few good friends that work for Daedong and hear about em from time to time.

really just been a ghost member reading other people's posts and pics, and thought it would be nice if more people could see it on facebook :thumbsup:

Sorry if i created any confusion... I should think before I post now!? :ashamed: hahaha

Thanks for clarifying, and no need to be ashamed - just trying to keep those who want to scam us with false identities from trying to bash brands or promote their own hidden agendas.
Good Day Mate:thumbsup: