Kioti Fluids List (from dealer)

/ Kioti Fluids List (from dealer) #2  
The Shell Donax TD that's on the list has changed to Shell Spirax md/s4txm about two years ago. An easy hydraulic fluid to get is from Tractor Supply. Their "Premium" Hydraulic fluid is a multi viscosity fluid and meets the specs. Other members have used it with good results. That's what I'm going with on my next change. I have been using Rotella 5W-40 full synthetic engine oil year round because I can go from single digits in the Winter to 80 plus in the Summer. Enjoy the new toy.

/ Kioti Fluids List (from dealer) #3  
Some TSC stores stock the Rotella T HD tractor and transmission fluid. It is Donax TD Spirax S4 TXM oil.

/ Kioti Fluids List (from dealer) #4  
I have my 400 hr service to do, and haven't decided what I'm going with yet. Trying to decide between Mystik jt5 or the Traveller from TSC

/ Kioti Fluids List (from dealer)
I am also heavily leaning to the TSC travelers hydraulic fluid. Seems to be a fair price and easy for me to get local.

Does anyone else run a 5w-40 synthetic or similar year round instead of changing for the seasons?

/ Kioti Fluids List (from dealer) #6  
I've used TSC travelers premium for 300 hours on 2 different Dk45se's so far. I plan on using the same for the 400hr on both tractors. Easy to get local for me, and the price is right.

/ Kioti Fluids List (from dealer) #7  
I live where the winters get cold.

I run 0/40 year round.

There is no problem with that, nor would there be with 5/40.

/ Kioti Fluids List (from dealer) #8  
I live where the winters get cold.

I run 0/40 year round.

There is no problem with that, nor would there be with 5/40.

I imagine a 0w40 must be readily available locally in Northern Alberta eh?

/ Kioti Fluids List (from dealer) #9  
Does anyone else run a 5w-40 synthetic or similar year round instead of changing for the seasons?
Yes, I run Rotella T-6 synthetic 5w-40 year round and have been for the past 16 years - 2000+ hours

/ Kioti Fluids List (from dealer) #10  
I use Mobil One turbo diesel truck 5w-40. Year round. No issues.