Kioti LB2204 hydraulic issues

/ Kioti LB2204 hydraulic issues #61  
I have the same machine and I'm going through the hydraulics on it right now. I have a few things to add to the above so that others will have it for reference.

View attachment 724964
So that unit I pulled out of the top there is what I believe to be the priority valve. Underneath that there is nothing else in that chamber to regulate flow. Mine is malfunctioning in such a way that I only get full power to the loader or steering when both are running. For example, if I curl the bucket back to the stops and then steer, the power steering works great. If I turn the wheel all the way one way to its stops, the loader works great. If I do one or the other by themselves, I get sluggish to no power. I wanted to know if this is is all I should be seeing at this location in the block. I created my own thread (Kioti LB2204 with KL122 Loader Proportioning Valve Issue) for this, but got no response, so cross posting here. I'm looking for someone that's had one of these apart, or someone with a schematic to tell me if that's all I should be seeing in there, or if there's more spings/valves underneath. Also, if this assembly is complete, is there a source for a replacement valve cartridge? I can't see a way to disassemble and service this.