KiotI LK3054 Operator's Manual

/ KiotI LK3054 Operator's Manual #1  

BrianTN

Tractor
Kioti LK3054
First post ever on any blog.

I own a Kioti LK3054. amazingly hard to get info on these. amazing hard and expensive to get manuals.
I do have an Operator's manual in PDF. I will be glad to share if any of you are looking for one. there
is no mention of copyright. probably because they were ashamed of its quality.

I am supposed to be notified via email of any posts here so I should get your request automatically. I think.

BrianTN

/ KiotI LK3054 Operator's Manual #2  
First post ever on any blog.

I own a Kioti LK3054. amazingly hard to get info on these. amazing hard and expensive to get manuals.
I do have an Operator's manual in PDF. I will be glad to share if any of you are looking for one. there
is no mention of copyright. probably because they were ashamed of its quality.

I am supposed to be notified via email of any posts here so I should get your request automatically. I think.

BrianTN

Hi Brian,,,, I can't beleave you got a owners manual,,, I heard they were limited on pictures and information,,, I would like to see it if you could send a copy over to me. I have the work shop and the parts manuals from the dealer for free.. Thanks Randy

/ KiotI LK3054 Operator's Manual
Randy, I don't how to do this except outside this thread. here's my email send me a note and I will reply with the PDF. I stuck in three extra spaces. take them out to use the email address. Brian

Last edited by a moderator:
   / KiotI LK3054 Operator's Manual #4  
The OM's are a joke; between the unintelligible "Kor-English" and the grainy, undecipherable photos, they are all but useless

No argument here, Patches. But I have one and there are some specs and odds and ends that are worth the zero cost of getting this PDF.

/ KiotI LK3054 Operator's Manual #6  
I hear ya and am sure they are happy to get one; to say I was disappointed with it's quality, or lack there-of, I questioned the wisdom of my decision to buy. Fortunately, my tractor has been pretty much bullet proof; hope I haven't cursed myself

/ KiotI LK3054 Operator's Manual #7  
FWIW, you can attach the PDF to a post in this thread.

I finally found out how to attach to the thread. thanks for this info. however, it wont allow any thing as big as a manual. BrianTN

/ KiotI LK3054 Operator's Manual #9  
Hello,

could I get a copy of the owners manual for the kioti lk3054?

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
   / KiotI LK3054 Operator's Manual #10  
Thank you for the manual you sent to me as well. Still trying to find a full service manual also. Not much out there for sure!