Kioti mechron 2200 will not start

/ Kioti mechron 2200 will not start #1  

c.lloyd

Tractor
Kioti Mechron 2200
I have a Kioti Mechron 22000 that will not start. I have changed the 60 AMP fuse, every relay, two ignition switches, two display units, cleaned every electrical connector, changed the battery, and it will still not start. When the key is in the start position the starter works and the engine rotates, but there the instrument panel does not light up showing charge, glow plug heater indication etc. Any ideas? Please help.

/ Kioti mechron 2200 will not start #2  
Welcome to the forum. Symptoms suggest early on there may be a grounding problem to the cluster if nowhere else. Subscribed to see what we can find out. .... that said:

*searches online*

OK, I just bot a complete WSM for our Mechrons. It's quite thorough and there's a lot there in color regarding the wiring and electrical system, component testing, etc.

It's late here now but right away I see another fuse (5a) that lights up the panel but is independent of the starting system. You could crank all day but never see anything on the display or gauges. Not sure yet what else that entails.

Anyway, I'm free all week but let's see if we can do this in one day. It really shouldn't take longer and I can crawl around my Mechron while we're at it. Good weather tomorrow and "We have the technology." :)

/ Kioti mechron 2200 will not start #3  
Forty-some of 414 pages for the electrical. Both the display unit and IP have 5a fuses in the box under the hood. Fuel stop solenoid may be defective, but that shouldn't prevent the IP from lighting up. Complete wiring diagram is on two pages so it's tough to trace when shrunk to fit one and symbols aren't easy to read.

That said, I work from a laptop vs cel phone that won't help reading pages. I suggest the digital download manual is well worth the $24 and pages can be printed out easily to take to the job. (I do that a lot) There's a whole page to test for power/path in each switch position as well as tests for each & every component. Can't rule out rodent damage to the harness somewhere too.

Find the manual here in pdf if I'm not enough help. :coffee:

/ Kioti mechron 2200 will not start
I have the manual and its very vague. I will try to find the grounds and have found three of the so far and have cleaned them, I have one under the front left fender that I will take care of. Fingers are crossed.

/ Kioti mechron 2200 will not start
The engine will rotate just fine but will not fire off. It looks as though the power goes to the instrument panel from the display unit and then back to the relays (everything that you can see on the instrument panel, glow plug heater, voltage etc) Not sure how the diodes work into the mix. Also looking at the engine stop solenoid as well.