Kioti NX HST vs RX Power Shuttle - purchase decision

/ Kioti NX HST vs RX Power Shuttle - purchase decision #1  

ishiboo

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kioti NX6010HSTC, Cat 279c
I sold my NX6010 last month as it was a few years old, and I was ready for a brand new machine. I also only need it for the business now, and there just wasn't an easy way to legally "purchase" a personal machine right for your own business, so selling and the business buying a new one made a lot more sense.

I was VERY happy with my NX6010, and it did pretty much everything I'd like it to do. However, I'd love a little more horsepower, a self-leveling loader, a little bit bigger cab and tires... so that leads me to the logical choice of looking at the RX. I've priced out a RX7320 and it is very competitive and I like the package. I use the tractor for a combination of mower work, mowing small fields (~5 acres a piece), snow work in winter between a few sites, and loader work, box blading, plowing, etc. One of my favorite implements is a powered landscape rake, and that definitely seems like the HST is convenient. The HST is definitely convenient, but I'd also like a little bit larger tractor, and the increased 5mph of ground speed would be great for traveling between sites.

Am I smart to upgrade to a RX, or should I stick with a new NX?

/ Kioti NX HST vs RX Power Shuttle - purchase decision
By the way, all of my attachments were sold... the new tractor will be getting new attachments.

/ Kioti NX HST vs RX Power Shuttle - purchase decision #3  
RX if you have the $$
Having been the HST route and now Back with Gear you will be suppressed with the brute power difference but the hydro does shine with Loader work