Kioti NX Series Tractor - Serious Issues

/ Kioti NX Series Tractor - Serious Issues #11  
I would also do the wiggle test on all the wiring while the tractor is running.

/ Kioti NX Series Tractor - Serious Issues #12  
Have you tried calling the dealer in Louisville ? (502) 933-1724 I bought my Kioti from Chris one of the owners of BlueGrass Lawn and garden and their mechanics have been helpful troubleshooting a couple minor issues over the phone. Might give them a call

/ Kioti NX Series Tractor - Serious Issues #13  
Could you explain a little more about "how" it goes about dying? I think that this might give a little more insight into what is causing the initial issue: many times we're caught by a secondary issue. Keep in mind that error codes and such are only initial troubleshooting guidelines. Many times they can be a byproduct of something that isn't necessarily related to the actual problem. If you can, get a video of this happening: yeah, might be tough, but having a video that can be presented to the dealer (and to the rep) would show that they're not fixing THE problem.

Any time I pull an electrical connector apart I apply some dialectic grease, especially if this is on equipment that spends time outdoors.

I'd be personally looking over the entire tractor for signs of possible wiring damage. Kioti isn't real good at protecting things. Look for stuff that's been rubbing.

/ Kioti NX Series Tractor - Serious Issues
Hi Dieselbound!

Not sure why I didn't get notifications that you had responded. I may need to check my spam folders.

Actually I do have video's of the tractor dying during operations. If they were shorter in length, I'd post them here.

Update to the situation at present - my dealer has had my tractor since November 3rd. We are approaching a month and I only received a phone call at the beginning of the month sharing that they haven't been able to replicate the problem. What is pretty funny about this claim is that after actually driving it to the dealership and shutting it down, I decided I would leave it in another part of his yard and when trying to start it, the tractor wouldn't start.

As for Kioti reps...I had exchanges with a rep earlier this year. He was more interested in me getting my engine update installed so as not to violate the EPA then helping me to fix my tractor.

Being that my residence is along a pretty majorly traveled State highway and I have plenty of road frontage, I think what I might do when I get the tractor back (hopefully this year) is park the tractor next to the highway with a sign on it that says "Don't buy a Kioti tractor - they won't last past their warranty."

Thank you for the help. I may just have to do this since my dealer can't seem to figure anything out.

/ Kioti NX Series Tractor - Serious Issues #16  
My bet would be in the wiring being rubbed or frayed. The underside is very exposed and very open to the elements. I have posted several times about the lack of guards and that's the first thing that I would advise a Purchaser of Kioti Tractor's to do. It will take a patient mechanic to inspect all the wiring to find the issue but that's where I would start.
Maybe the "other" brands don't have the same issues I haven't looked into that but for Kioti THEY NEED GUARDS
I have been very fortunate that my local dealer has been able to locate and repair the wires that I have broken, pulled apart, grounded out and destroyed. Maybe it's a result of all the new and exciting options that we enjoy on today's tractors that we have to thank my old 3000 Ford don't seem to have all these issues:)

/ Kioti NX Series Tractor - Serious Issues #17  
Sounds like classic symptoms of a bad or lose ground wire to me...

My bet would be in the wiring being rubbed or frayed. The underside is very exposed and very open to the elements. I have posted several times about the lack of guards and that's the first thing that I would advise a Purchaser of Kioti Tractor's to do. It will take a patient mechanic to inspect all the wiring to find the issue but that's where I would start.
Maybe the "other" brands don't have the same issues I haven't looked into that but for Kioti THEY NEED GUARDS
I have been very fortunate that my local dealer has been able to locate and repair the wires that I have broken, pulled apart, grounded out and destroyed. Maybe it's a result of all the new and exciting options that we enjoy on today's tractors that we have to thank my old 3000 Ford don't seem to have all these issues:)

Received an email from the area manager from Kioti this morning acknowledging an email I sent last night. He shared that he has spoken with my dealer and that the dealer has information for me, yet I need to call my dealer. Strange, the dealer clearly has my contact information, yet I need to call in?

/ Kioti NX Series Tractor - Serious Issues #19  
Hi Dieselbound!

Not sure why I didn't get notifications that you had responded. I may need to check my spam folders.

Actually I do have video's of the tractor dying during operations. If they were shorter in length, I'd post them here.

Update to the situation at present - my dealer has had my tractor since November 3rd. We are approaching a month and I only received a phone call at the beginning of the month sharing that they haven't been able to replicate the problem. What is pretty funny about this claim is that after actually driving it to the dealership and shutting it down, I decided I would leave it in another part of his yard and when trying to start it, the tractor wouldn't start.

As for Kioti reps...I had exchanges with a rep earlier this year. He was more interested in me getting my engine update installed so as not to violate the EPA then helping me to fix my tractor.

Being that my residence is along a pretty majorly traveled State highway and I have plenty of road frontage, I think what I might do when I get the tractor back (hopefully this year) is park the tractor next to the highway with a sign on it that says "Don't buy a Kioti tractor - they won't last past their warranty."

I threatened to do something similar to that with a high end SS Frigidaire refrigerator.
I was going to strap it on to my small trailer, and park it (with a lemon sign) each day in a major super market lot.
I would have done it, but apparently they believed me, and the end result was a lasting repair.

To everyone on here, thank you for your advice! Sorry for the lengthy delay in responding, yet I am happy to report that the dealer was able to locate and fix the issue. Apparently the main ground from the battery terminal to the ECU was bad / broken. He bypassed the ground in lieu of replacing the whole harness assembly. So far so good that I haven't had any other issues with the tractor suddenly dying as it had before. The real test, of course, will come in the spring and summer, but I'm fealing pretty positve about it. Further, the dealer spent a wealth of time going over the tractor with a fine tooth comb and I figure he made about $5 / hour in the process which is pretty awesome on his part. Again, thank you for everyone's advice and ideas!